Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, turn a few pages back and see how MoeB responding to my criticism of Islam, he actually accepted my criticism is valid. N37 is hopeless, he never actually replies on the subject keeps replying to me despite knowing i have him on block, i don't see his posts anymore.

If you don't see my posts how do you know that I never reply on subject?

Just because you want to hate on Muslims doesn't mean that everyone has to swallow your garbage.
Go hate on Muslims all you want mate, nobody is stopping you.

Btw what is this obsession with stormfront, i googled stormfront, it looks like mental illness was not exclusive to Muahmmed. So much hatred everywhere, attack the source of the problem and not the people!!! this is why a discussion about Islam is important just as important as discussion about far right ideology.

I don't hate Muslims. I just think you're a terrible poster and you're confusing that for racism and islamophobia. I'm sure that's what you fall back on in all facets of your life.

Yeah BS.

Stop trying to blame other people for your Muslim hating problem.
Own it, don't be such a coward.

Btw what is this obsession with stormfront, i googled stormfront, it looks like mental illness was not exclusive to Muahmmed. So much hatred everywhere, attack the source of the problem and not the people!!! this is why a discussion about Islam is important just as important as discussion about far right ideology.

You're almost there...you know you want to.
Show us for the 15th time how you don't use vile abuse.
Go on, you know you want to.

Yeah BS.

Stop trying to blame other people for your Muslim hating problem.
Own it, don't be such a coward.
I can just see how your conversations as a child went.

'Muuuum, the kids hate me because I'm Muslimmm.'

'Son, are you sure it wasn't because you were repeating what the other children said like a 6 year old?'

'NO! IT'S BECAUSE I'M MUSLIM! DON'T YOU GET IT?'

'Son, are you sure it wasn't because you were repeating what the other children said like a 6 year old?'

Amazing, how discussions and criticism of Muhammed is always shut down by playing the race card. Radicals will never let Islam reform itself.

I see what you did there :D knowingly? :D

The peak body for Australian universities is taking action against a problem that doesn't exist?
Ditto nearly every university?
Yeah nah.

a) Someone see's a piece of waste paper lying on the ground, they walk over and pick it up, placing it in the bin. ( taking action ).

b) There is so much litter strewn around no single person can even conceive of fixing it. People walking by think nothing of dropping their own litter amongst it.

Which scenario represents a problem?

"Toxic Masculinity." is a meaningless phrase that the media started to throw around after the Weinstein stuff got out. Perhaps you care to relate what you think is happening in the Universities and how it is similar to the Weinstein hollywood stuff. But i doubt it , you'll more likely make some inane comment more befitting your intelligence level.

"Ken Lol" repeated multiple times is just moronic and pathetic.

This conversation with him is too toxic to take part in anymore so I'm leaving it.

Best to block him, i dont see his posts anymore but i reckon he keeps replying to me. So much anger, i think i am setting the "conditions right" for him to wage a quranic verse on me, you know the disbeliever one :eek: ... but but but,, its in his defence so can't blame him for cracking my skull open if the wants to...complete lunatic

a) Someone see's a piece of waste paper lying on the ground, they walk over and pick it up, placing it in the bin. ( taking action ).

b) There is so much litter strewn around no single person can even conceive of fixing it. People walking by think nothing of dropping their own litter amongst it.

Which scenario represents a problem?

"Toxic Masculinity." is a meaningless phrase that the media started to throw around after the Weinstein stuff got out. Perhaps you care to relate what you think is happening in the Universities and how it is similar to the Weinstein hollywood stuff. But i doubt it , you'll more likely make some inane comment more befitting your intelligence level.

"Ken Lol" repeated multiple times is just moronic and pathetic.

Your hypothetical is unmitigated nonsense.

Simple fact. Universities think there is a problem so they are taken steps to address it.
Stick your head up your arse and say there isn't a problem all you like.

You should tell your Muslim girlfriend you hate Muslims.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't have respect for your own girlfriend, what's to like?

You made that up.

The guy just suggested that he might be willing to adopt a new religion to be with her.
Perhaps in joining it he can even help improve the religion from within.
There's plenty to work with.
The more things that are wrong the easier it is to find something to fix.

You made that up.

The guy just suggested that he might be willing to adopt a new religion to be with her.
Perhaps in joining it he can even help improve the religion from within.
There's plenty to work with.
The more things that are wrong the easier it is to find something to fix.

Yeah nah.
He went to the trouble of posting his hate for Muslims on the internet.

Your hypothetical is unmitigated nonsense.

Simple fact. Universities think there is a problem so they are taken steps to address it.
Stick your head up your arse and say there isn't a problem all you like.

Simple fact. Egypt has seen rape instigated by Muslims televised in the street with little steps taken to address it.
Clearly no problem there.
No doubt the women in the street should have run into a University where it is safe.

Stick your head up your ass and say there isn't a problem all you like.

He doesn't hate you because you're a Muslim. You just have that affect on people.

I know.
People always get angry when it is pointed out that their facade isn't working.

True story, he hates Muslims because his girlfriend walked into a mosque and they stared at her.

Simple fact. Egypt has seen rape instigated by Muslims televised in the street with little steps taken to address it.
No doubt the women in the street should have run into a University where it is safe.

Egpypt is also considering ban on burqa now. But Islamophobes....... you know.

Yep, Egypt has a rape problem. So does every other country.

According to you that makes rape OK.
Sick.

Some historical background to Pakistan and the treatment of Women claiming rape under the law

"The Hudood Ordinances, enacted by military ruler Zia ul-Haq in 1979, criminalise adultery and non-marital consensual sex. They also made a rape victim liable to prosecution for adultery if she cannot produce four male witnesses to the assault.

A 2003 report by the National Commission on Status of Women (NCSW) estimated "80% of women" were incarcerated because "they had failed to prove rape charges and were consequently convicted of adultery." According to legal scholar Martin Lau

While it was easy to file a case against a woman accusing her of adultery, the Zina Ordinance made it very difficult for a woman to obtain bail pending trial. Worse, in actual practice, the vast majority of accused women were found guilty by the trial court only to be acquitted on appeal to the Federal Shariat Court. By then they had spent many years in jail, were ostracized by their families, and had become social outcasts.

The Women's Protection Bill (Urdu: خواتین کے تحفظ کے بل) which was passed by the National Assembly of Pakistan on 15 November 2006 is an attempt to amend the heavily criticised 1979 Hudood Ordinance laws which govern the punishment for rape and adultery in Pakistan.] Critics of the Hudood Ordinance alleged that it made it exceptionally difficult and dangerous to prove an allegation of rape, and thousands of women had been imprisoned as a result of the bill. The bill returned a number of offences from the Zina Ordinance to the Pakistan Penal Code, where they had been before 1979, and created an entirely new set of procedures governing the prosecution of the offences of adultery and fornication, whipping and amputation were removed as punishments. The law meant women would not be jailed if they were unable to prove rape, and allows rape to be proved on grounds other than witnesses, such as forensics and DNA evidence."

Some historical background to Pakistan and the treatment of Women claiming rape under the law

"The Hudood Ordinances, enacted by military ruler Zia ul-Haq in 1979, criminalise adultery and non-marital consensual sex. They also made a rape victim liable to prosecution for adultery if she cannot produce four male witnesses to the assault.

A 2003 report by the National Commission on Status of Women (NCSW) estimated "80% of women" were incarcerated because "they had failed to prove rape charges and were consequently convicted of adultery." According to legal scholar Martin Lau

While it was easy to file a case against a woman accusing her of adultery, the Zina Ordinance made it very difficult for a woman to obtain bail pending trial. Worse, in actual practice, the vast majority of accused women were found guilty by the trial court only to be acquitted on appeal to the Federal Shariat Court. By then they had spent many years in jail, were ostracized by their families, and had become social outcasts.

The Women's Protection Bill (Urdu: خواتین کے تحفظ کے بل) which was passed by the National Assembly of Pakistan on 15 November 2006 is an attempt to amend the heavily criticised 1979 Hudood Ordinance laws which govern the punishment for rape and adultery in Pakistan.] Critics of the Hudood Ordinance alleged that it made it exceptionally difficult and dangerous to prove an allegation of rape, and thousands of women had been imprisoned as a result of the bill. The bill returned a number of offences from the Zina Ordinance to the Pakistan Penal Code, where they had been before 1979, and created an entirely new set of procedures governing the prosecution of the offences of adultery and fornication, whipping and amputation were removed as punishments. The law meant women would not be jailed if they were unable to prove rape, and allows rape to be proved on grounds other than witnesses, such as forensics and DNA evidence."

Another sick person with the "they rape in Muslim countries" = that makes rape in Australia and particularly at our universities OK.

Another sick person with the "they rape in Muslim countries" = that makes rape in Australia and particularly at our universities OK.

Wowee!
Talk about narcissism and blind prejudice
I am highlighting a real issue for women living in hardline Pakistan and you try and denigrate their suffering and lived experience.
Not cool bro

Can you show a quote where anyone has suggested that?

Reading the last few pages makes me worry that these people are allowed out, around others. Please tell me you’re all locked up in homes and can’t leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back