Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ep2018

Bigfooty Pessimist
AFL Club
West Coast
Weird how the media are still saying it was sexually motivated. The men responsible kept screaming 'God is great' in Arabic as they cut their heads off. Moroccan police are treating it as a terror incident.

Balls In

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
Weird how the media are still saying it was sexually motivated. The men responsible kept screaming 'God is great' in Arabic as they cut their heads off. Moroccan police are treating it as a terror incident.
Its criminal imo. The globalists and MSM putting young impressionable people at risk with their refusal to report accurately. It contributes to the naivity of two pretty young white women going alone to North Africa to star on their own snuff movie.

Last edited:

Ratcat

Club Legend
AFL Club
Geelong
Depraved religion of the devil. You can tell them by their fruits.
Not really hard to work that out is it!

Last edited:

its free real estate

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
It’s episodes like this that make you realise you’re being lied to. Some people however like the lies, and will doggedly defend the liars and the lying.

herculez09

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
It’s episodes like this that make you realise you’re being lied to. Some people however like the lies, and will doggedly defend the liars and the lying.
I'd imagine there probably is a sexual component in the release of such devout piety.

It's not entirely a mistruth, just a Jordan Peterson truth.

TimmeT

Club Legend
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Linda Sarsour as well with the women's march in the U.s.
That women's march was quickly shown up as a joke when you found out who was running it and leading addresses .They had groups who were engaged with anti abuse like sexual abuse towards women and yet one of the speakers was convicted of sexually assaulting some guy.

Chief Ten Beers

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Or they actually are defending it publicly. One example was Clementine ford supporting yassmin abdel after she received criticism for that Islam is the most feminist religion line . Then she doubled down by attacking those who pointed out the very reasons you posted.
I always liked those videos of Lauren Southern asking feminists if they supported feminism or Islam. Most of them supported both. :drunk:

They refuse to acknowledge the incompatibility.

Seeds

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Its criminal imo. The globalists and MSM putting young impressionable people at risk with their refusal to report accurately. It contributes to the naivity of two pretty young white women going alone to North Africa to star on their own snuff movie.
Um in the media here it has been completely reported as a terrorist attack. Every article ive read has called it a terrorist attack. Stop spreading fake news. In any case why would calling it a sexual murder rather then a terrorist murder make overseas holiday more appealing to women? Your logic is bizarre. All the terrorist attacks in Morocco have been fully reported on.

AFL Club
Carlton
Moderator #6,935
Muslims... are a bunch of sex fiends
Comprehension not a strong suite of yours mate?

Again, for the benefit of the doubt, dont do this. I dont want to see this kind of bigoted bullshit in the thread. Know where the line is between legitimate criticism of the religion and flat out bigotry directed at all Muslims.

Seeing as you clearly dont know where the line is, I've revoked your permissions in this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Carlton
Moderator #6,937
Seems like criticism of Islam isn't really tolerated on Bigfooty either. Figures .
Pull your head in or you'll be booted as well. Criticism of Islam is fair game; criticism of moderation is not.

Criticize the religion, not the people.

We dont say 'Catholics are all sex fiends' do we? We can be critical of the Catholic church for how it's handled allegations of sex crimes against kids (fair game), critique the institutionalized sexism in the religion, and we can even attempt to make out an argument that the religious doctrine of celibacy might contribute to a small number of Priests doing despicable things. But that doesnt equate to us labeling all Catholics (Priests and Lay worshippers) as sex monsters.

I don't want to hear how Jews/ Muslims/ Christians are all murderous bastards/ sex monsters/ fit for deportation or imprisonment or similar shit in the thread.

Know where the line is (criticism of the religion and its doctrines is fair game/ attacking the people and being a bigoted shit, isnt) and you'll be fine.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Pull your head in or you'll be booted as well. Criticism of Islam is fair game; criticism of moderation is not.

Criticize the religion, not the people.

We dont say 'Catholics are all sex fiends' do we? We can be critical of the Catholic church for how it's handled allegations of sex crimes against kids (fair game), critique the institutionalized sexism in the religion, and we can even attempt to make out an argument that the religious doctrine of celibacy might contribute to a small number of Priests doing despicable things. But that doesnt equate to us labeling all Catholics (Priests and Lay worshippers) as sex monsters.

I don't want to hear how Jews/ Muslims/ Christians are all murderous bastards/ sex monsters/ fit for deportation or imprisonment or similar shit in the thread.

Know where the line is (criticism of the religion and its doctrines is fair game/ attacking the people and being a bigoted shit, isnt) and you'll be fine.
where did i criticise all muslims? boot me if you want hero

Last edited:
AFL Club
Carlton
Moderator #6,941
How is the religion not inseparable from the people?
Is there one universal belief of Islam shared by all Muslims, or is there a wide sectarian division in the religion?

Saying 'All Muslims are terrorists' is bad enough (although you can make the argument that Salaffism/ Wahabbism preaches militant Jihad of course). Saying 'All Muslims are sex offenders' takes things beyond the pale.

sorted

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Geelong
How is the religion not inseparable from the people?
It's separable in one way in that most Muslims are not terrorists, do not mutilate their daughter's vaginas, or gang rape children.

However, it is also true that most terrorists are Muslim, most people who mutilate their daughter's vaginas are Muslim, and those who have raped and abused thousands of children in British towns are of Pakistani Muslim descent.

AFL Club
Carlton
Moderator #6,943
However, it is also true that most terrorists are Muslim, most people who mutilate their daughter's vaginas are Muslim, and those who have raped and abused thousands of children in British towns are of Pakistani Muslim descent.
Are most terrorists Muslim? I've heard this claim a lot and I'd like some solid facts to back it up.

FGM isnt a religious practice either. While there is correlation with certain ethnic groups who are also predominantly Mulsim, it's not an Islamic practice as far as I know.

And do you have any evidence to back up your claim that 'thousands' of British children have been raped by Pakistani Muslim men?

AFL Club
Hawthorn
My post you were addressing was one where I said not to do that (which you cracked the sads at). I was telling you not to criticize moderation (which is what the post was).

We clear?
my posts were deleted along with a few others,did you do that?I didn't say anything negative about muslims as a group. A few of us conversed about the sexual nature inherent in a lot of things Islam.

sorted

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Geelong
And do you have any evidence to back up your claim that 'thousands' of British children have been raped by Pakistani Muslim men?
I'm surprised you are not aware of these cases as you have said you were living over there.

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - at least 1400 children
Rochdale sex trafficking gang. Forty-seven girls.
Telford child sex abuse ring - up to 1,000 girls may have been abused, with some even murdered.
Oxford child sex abuse ring - more than 300 children.
Derby child sex abuse ring - up to 100 girls.
Bristol child sex abuse ring – Somalis this time, same type of offences.
Newcastle child sex abuse ring - up to 278 victims.
Halifax child sex abuse ring - the principal victim was abused by at least a hundred men from the age of 13.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm surprised you are not aware of these cases as you have said you were living over there.

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - at least 1400 children
Rochdale sex trafficking gang. Forty-seven girls.
Telford child sex abuse ring - up to 1,000 girls may have been abused, with some even murdered.
Oxford child sex abuse ring - more than 300 children.
Derby child sex abuse ring - up to 100 girls.
Bristol child sex abuse ring – Somalis this time, same type of offences.
Newcastle child sex abuse ring - up to 278 victims.
Halifax child sex abuse ring - the principal victim was abused by at least a hundred men from the age of 13.
If only there was some kind of link.

sorted

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Geelong

CM86

Anindilyakwa
AFL Club
St Kilda
More than 1,000 Ahmadiyya Muslim Youth Association (AMYA) members held a special prayer then put on hi-vis jackets to go out and collect hundreds of bin bags of rubbish from last night’s celebrations.​
British Ahmadiyya Imam Qamar Zafar said: ‘From Luton to London, Glasgow to Guilford, Cardiff to Croydon, across the entire country 1,000 members of AMYA participated in the New Year’s Day clean up.​
‘Islam urges every Muslim to partake in charitable giving, community service, and promote cleanliness.​
‘AMYA has and continues to instill young people with a sense of civic responsibility, and a desire to promote harmony within our local communities.’
He added: ‘The New Year’s Day Clean-up campaign ensures Muslim youth can be active members of society and serve their communities and the environment.’​
In 2018 AMYA, the UK’s largest and oldest Muslim youth group, held more than 300 community clean ups and planted 20,000 trees across the country.
AMYA Yorkshire youth coordinator Nadeem Ahmed said: ‘We’ve been doing the New Year’s clean-up for many years now, and each year we see more and more members coming to help.​

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/01/youn...ations-8298756/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Malifice

AFL Club
Carlton
Moderator #6,949
Muna Adil is of British Pakistani heritage and helped produce a report for Quilliam on the grooming gang cases.

There are elements from within the British Pakistani community that still subscribe to outdated and sexist views of women embedded within their jaded interpretations of Islam.

https://www.quilliaminternational.com/press-release-new-quilliam-report-on-grooming-gangs/
Im down with a lot of Quilliams positions (both critical positions and positive ones) on Islam.

They're the sort of dudes that we should be supporting; opposing Islamism and the nutters behind it, while promoting Islam as a religion compatible with Liberalism.

AFL Club
Richmond
Surely in 2019 we'd be trying to wind down nuffie religions and encouraging people to improve their beliefs, or at least go do yoga.

It's disappointing we still have people who need to make believe there's a bloke up there who spent the last 2000 years in limbo, and just to piss off the christians, he is going to turncoat and come back down here to rule in the name of Allah.

Agree with Sam Harris. Islam is the mother lode of bad ideas.

We need to scrap it, or get a ring-in Prophet to publically come out and make much needed upgrades to the bloody thing.

Top Bottom