Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in the bush about 100km (ish) north of where that :poo:head who murdered women and children in their place of worship grew up. There are some scary **** wits around here. I'm not scared of any potential threat from Muslims but not being white I'm well aware of how dangerous these campaigners are if they get an opening.

Some of them are probably posting on this thread.

The scumbags.

Yep, I'm way more wary of the drug cooking/growing, child neglecting, dole bludging, white feral scum who live on bandicoot starving little bush blocks out my way than any Muslim.
And I'm white.

Why focus on the last statement? Why not focus on the fact that Muslims commit 0.5% of mass shootings in the US? I mean Trump and society really has done a number on the US citizens hasn’t he? Thanks to excess fear campaigns we need to be ‘scared’ of Muslims but not scared of the following;

Roof
Behring Breivik
Mateen (Muslim)
Tarrant
Paddock
Cho
Lanza
Kelley

The list goes on, but that’s 8 shootings and 1 Muslim

:rolleyes:

Not sure that 0.5% stat is any more true than the figure for doctors (which is actually 2.7% for those interested). Three of the twelve deadliest mass shootings in US history were committed by Muslims.

Also why only mass shootings? What about bombings, beheadings, planes into buildings and cars into pedestrians?
Conducted by extremist right wing Muslims. Or terrorists.

Does that mean every Muslim thinks and believes this way or just the extreme types? Just like Christians? Are they all raping pigs who work in the priesthood or is it a select few?

So 9 were committed by white perpetrators. And America has a problem with, let’s hear it, Muslims.

If it was representative of the population you'd expect 300 by the "non-muslims" ( who may be black or white just like the muslims in case you don't understand that its not a black/white thing ) for the 3 by Muslims.

Yep, I'm way more wary of the drug cooking/growing, child neglecting, dole bludging, white feral scum who live on bandicoot starving little bush blocks out my way than any Muslim.
And I'm white.

I live out the back of Nimbin and frankly most of the people who grow pot around here are just normal people. Most started legit businesses that way. Many contribute to any number of community organisations and charitable causes. Most of the ones I know raise their kids well. They aren't all hippies either. Plenty of cockies and other farmers keep the banks off their back with a bit of pot. I'm not a fan of meth cooks tho. Plenty of meth and alcohol outside cities and they make a bad combination.

Since racists started treating it as one.
Buzzz. Wrong.

Those, like Ilhan Omar, that toss up Trump's "Muslim Ban" conveniently forget to mention the most populous Muslim nations (eg Indonesia) aren't on the list. Yes, the US carry some blame as to why these nations are on the list (their government admin has been bombedback to the stone age and no one can verify identities) but the ban isn't targetting Muslims as a whole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conducted by extremist right wing Muslims. Or terrorists.

Does that mean every Muslim thinks and believes this way or just the extreme types? Just like Christians? Are they all raping pigs who work in the priesthood or is it a select few?

No, of course not. I'm just pointing out how silly the meme was.

I live out the back of Nimbin and frankly most of the people who grow pot around here are just normal people. Most started legit businesses that way. Many contribute to any number of community organisations and charitable causes. Most of the ones I know raise their kids well. They aren't all hippies either. Plenty of cockies and other farmers keep the banks off their back with a bit of pot. I'm not a fan of meth cooks tho. Plenty of meth and alcohol outside cities and they make a bad combination.

Then your initial comment doesn't make sense.
Who are you scared of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back