Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today....

Steinfreo

Premiership Player
Suspended
Aug 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
A civilised mind refutes, debates or ignores, they never call to censor another human being.

No human on Earth is wise enough to tell another human being what they can think, write or say.
..... and the libertarian will add nothing of value as per usual. pure though experiment and denial of the systemic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JW Frogen

Premiership Player
Nov 29, 2004
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
And the libertarian mind reads that comment but never calls for the mind who created it to be censored.

There is a titanic egoism in the idea you know what people should or should not say, write or read.

It is so egotistical it could be considered a form of mental illness.

Except so many of you assume that manic mantle of delusion.

The delusion of certainty.

It has been ever thus since the Inquisition, indeed long before.

CM86

Anindilyakwa
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
And the libertarian mind reads that comment but never calls for the mind who created it to be censored.

There is a titanic egoism in the idea you know what people should or should not say, write or read.

It is so egotistical it could be considered a form of mental illness.

Except so many of you assume that manic mantle of delusion.

The delusion of certainty.

It has been ever thus since the Inquisition, indeed long before.
Are you sure?

demondavey

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
And in breaking news from El Paso, a right wing terrorist has committed a ‘hate crime’ killing 20 people. He apparently drew inspiration from the Christchurch massacre.

We’ve got a real big problem with Muslims though! Keep the Muslim hate real you white supremacists! You’re doing an amazing job at aligning yourself with Al Qaeda and their extremist philosophies!

Ed_Gein

You are nex !
Dec 17, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LFC, BVB, Rangers, Valencia, Storm
And in breaking news from El Paso, a right wing terrorist has committed a ‘hate crime’ killing 20 people. He apparently drew inspiration from the Christchurch massacre.

We’ve got a real big problem with Muslims though! Keep the Muslim hate real you white supremacists! You’re doing an amazing job at aligning yourself with Al Qaeda and their extremist philosophies!
And in news you won't see reported anywhere on major news networks, Islamic extremists carried out 134 attacks killing 761 and injuring 1,246 across 23 countries in July alone.

But nah, Islam is the religion of peace you Islamophobes!

demondavey

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
And in news you won't see reported anywhere on major news networks, Islamic extremists carried out 134 attacks killing 761 and injuring 1,246 across 23 countries in July alone.

But nah, Islam is the religion of peace you Islamophobes!
Was I justifying or excusing that behaviour? Or was I criticising the behaviour of EXTREMIST groups? Because I think you’ll the El Paso massacre and what you have described is EXTREMIST. Carried out by terrorists.

HairyO

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Was I justifying or excusing that behaviour? Or was I criticising the behaviour of EXTREMIST groups? Because I think you’ll the El Paso massacre and what you have described is EXTREMIST. Carried out by terrorists.
No. You talked up right wing extremism and talked down Islamic extremism.

Top Bottom