Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.theage.com.au/national/...abbed-in-endeavour-hills-20140924-10l5d4.html
Yeah its worse the feral supporters didn't carry a weapon with the pre-meditated plan to cut off someone's head.
------------------------
"This boy was a normal good practicing young Muslim youth, with great character and kind moral.

"He was an average normal youth who spent his time hanging out with his friends, attending local mosques, and doing what every youth does," he said.
------------------------

So its true , we have nutcases in our society like Martin Byrant, who was assessed to have mental problems and an IQ less than most 11 year olds.
Whilst in prison, Bryant was diagnosed with having borderline intellectual functioning, Asperger's syndrome and antisocial personality disorder

But in the case i mentioned we have his Muslim teacher telling us what a good boy he was. Why do the more moderate Muslim authorities try to disclaim and wipe out those who try to encourage such wacko's? Do they prefer to tell australian Judges to butt out and mind their own business?
He had a massive funeral where we heard such comments as

“They should not have shot him — he was 18,” the woman screamed. “If you (the police) can’t protect yourself, how are you going to protect the nation? Did you make mistakes when you were 18?

“If someone makes a mistake, you can’t shoot him.”

Hey its what we all do folks, smoke a coupla joints maybe, maybe try to nick something from a milk bar, be real badass and pinch a car, oh yeah and wouldn't it be funny if we decapitated a cop outside the police station. haha boys will be boys.
Yeah this post makes no sense....

The issue that I see comes down to a majority v a minority situation. It’s a classic case of bullying and being intolerant. The objections to a mosque are clearly tied into racism, if the Muslim community wanted to build a church to practice Catholicism, would that be acceptable? Or is it the fear of the ‘unknown’?<insert X files theme>.

To say that discrimination against muslims because of their religion is not racist is not really correct. We’ve clearly seen enough racism towards people of middle eastern heritage, it’s rife. Practicing their religion within a mosque is an extension of their race so unfortunately, call it what you will, it’s racism and bigotry.

The fundamental issue with racists and bigots is that they feel for some reason that immigrants bother or offend them; there’s no real reason for not liking them other than intolerance. I mean, when you think about it, how do they impact you? Have people thought about their day to day lives and actually considered how they’d be impacted? Chances are, not very much at all.

Racists and bigots are illogical. Their arguments fundamentally fail due to a lack of intelligence or ability to logically structure an argument for their views. I also don’t get this concept of religious freedom that the bigots peddle? Isn’t proclaiming religious freedom just a way to say ‘you’re free to practice and engage in what you like’? So isn’t it a total contradictory term?

Also, as far as religion goes? Well every extremist hell bent on forcing their religious beliefs on other groups is a danger and a threat, and I personally blame religion for the root of many global issues we have to face today.
From what I see “religious freedom “ is code for “keep secular law away from our church rituals”. They fail to comprehend that if they succeed then the religions that they don’t like will also be free of secular restraint.

Secular law >> churchy/ religious opinions

It is.
Who will be the first to claim that they're not a racist, they're a bigot? :think:
I will claim I am a bigot.
I am aware that I have biases that I cannot always suppress. Therefore I am a bigot.
(Against highly religious people, drug users who get violent), also reverse bigotry in that I have biases towards attractive people (well that’s what the check your bias website tells me)

I will claim I am a bigot.
I am aware that I have biases that I cannot always suppress. Therefore I am a bigot.
(Against highly religious people, drug users who get violent), also reverse bigotry in that I have biases towards attractive people (well that’s what the check your bias website tells me)

I'm a bigot too.
But I want to be a racist, but these damn minority groups that don't qualify as a race are preventing me from exploring my inner racist.

Yeah this post makes no sense....

Yes it does, i can't help it if you can't disseminate anything that contravenes your argument.
Some cultures ostracize the sicko who tried or succeeded in the senseless killing of people.
Some cultures make excuses for them, and try to blame others, and get angry if you call them a sicko.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...abbed-in-endeavour-hills-20140924-10l5d4.html
Yeah its worse the feral supporters didn't carry a weapon with the pre-meditated plan to cut off someone's head.
------------------------
"This boy was a normal good practicing young Muslim youth, with great character and kind moral.

"He was an average normal youth who spent his time hanging out with his friends, attending local mosques, and doing what every youth does," he said.
------------------------

So its true , we have nutcases in our society like Martin Byrant, who was assessed to have mental problems and an IQ less than most 11 year olds.
Whilst in prison, Bryant was diagnosed with having borderline intellectual functioning, Asperger's syndrome and antisocial personality disorder

But in the case i mentioned we have his Muslim teacher telling us what a good boy he was. Why do the more moderate Muslim authorities try to disclaim and wipe out those who try to encourage such wacko's? Do they prefer to tell australian Judges to butt out and mind their own business?
He had a massive funeral where we heard such comments as

“They should not have shot him — he was 18,” the woman screamed. “If you (the police) can’t protect yourself, how are you going to protect the nation? Did you make mistakes when you were 18?

“If someone makes a mistake, you can’t shoot him.”

Hey its what we all do folks, smoke a coupla joints maybe, maybe try to nick something from a milk bar, be real badass and pinch a car, oh yeah and wouldn't it be funny if we decapitated a cop outside the police station. haha boys will be boys.
Well emotions have clearly run high for the victims families, so no doubt they’ll be biased towards him and his life. As for the teachers? I don’t think anyone is ‘protecting’ him and these views, it’s more so that he probably didn’t present as an individual capable of carrying out those actions. Plenty of types present well externally with grave issues deep down. Go and watch the new Ted Bundy documentary on net flix. Great example.

Yes it does, i can't help it if you can't disseminate anything that contravenes your argument.
Some cultures ostracize the sicko who tried or succeeded in the senseless killing of people.
Some cultures make excuses for them, and try to blame others, and get angry if you call them a sicko.
How are they excusing him? At his funeral do you seriously believe they are going to lay the boots in?

From what I see “religious freedom “ is code for “keep secular law away from our church rituals”. They fail to comprehend that if they succeed then the religions that they don’t like will also be free of secular restraint.

Secular law >> churchy/ religious opinions
I see religious freedom as being a fundamental load of s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But it's the culture. Where they came from originally they are allowed to marry children.
They must be allowed to marry children here too!

yeah good point. As long as the child isn't a 1st cousin it should be okay. 2nd cousin is fine.

The lefts lack of criticism towards Islam has always baffled me. "Those damn evil Christians"

It's also fine to slice off the young girls clitoris as is the culture. There's no pain involved or long lasting effects.

If you were a Muslim woman you would be thinking why is it always us who gets the rough end of the stick. For once you guys sit at the periphery of the Mosque, put on the penguin suit and lop of a testicle. Getting women to believe Islam is good for them must be one of the greatest cons in the history of religion.

But it's the culture. Where they came from originally they are allowed to marry children.
They must be allowed to marry children here too!

I'd suggest jailing the ones who performed the marriage, but that would be racist and bigoted.

If you were a Muslim woman you would be thinking why is it always us who gets the rough end of the stick. For once you guys sit at the periphery of the Mosque, put on the penguin suit and lop of a testicle. Getting women to believe Islam is good for them must be one of the greatest cons in the history of religion.
I wonder why they don't speak out about this perfectly logical treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back