Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Is there a way I can express my views on Islam without being banned or getting attention from the powers on this site.

Mohamed the Prophet married a nine year old Aisha. Not only is this morally wrong, but she is NINE YEARS OLD, this is rape and pedophilia. It’s disgusting and unacceptable

Short answer?

It would appear the serious answer is no.

AbrahamS

Team Captain
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Short answer?

It would appear the serious answer is no.
Potentially you may be right from what I've read. I'd still feel comfortable suggesting that Islam Extremist have killed more than "other" extremists in recent times. (How we fit government sanctioned actions in here I'm not too sure)

I'm sure there was a CBS News article stating in the 80k+ mark from a few years ago based on research by an institute Tony Blair heads up/is the figure head of.

TheUnit1

Cancelled
Apr 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yep. Do it legitimately. **** Islam.
Disgusting.
What do you think about the recently convicted George Pell?

It’s a religion that oppresses woman, promotes genital mutilation and is one where in court a woman’s testimony is half that of a mans.

It is unacceptable

As for Pell, typical Australia, soft sentencing. I’m waiting for Alan Jones to done for pedophilia

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
I
Potentially you may be right from what I've read. I'd still feel comfortable suggesting that Islam Extremist have killed more than "other" extremists in recent times. (How we fit government sanctioned actions in here I'm not too sure)

I'm sure there was a CBS News article stating in the 80k+ mark from a few years ago based on research by an institute Tony Blair heads up/is the figure head of.

I have the feeling even discussing Islam around here, is a bit like discussing Voldemort around Hogwarts.

You just don’t do it.

its free real estate

it's free real estate
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
So much I want to say to that video.

But I know I will just be met with links to clips from Jesus Camp or something, so I won’t bother.
Our friendly mod will be here to compare them to Westboro Baptist Church, which is one family, a couple of their friends and a dog, and say we can’t judge (multiple repeated instances like this from) Islam because uhh ... Christianity has some weirdos too!

skilts

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Feb 14, 2002
South-West Gippsland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lexton, Northcote Park
Is there a way I can express my views on Islam without being banned or getting attention from the powers on this site.
I note that you are a newcomer, so you probably are unaware of the way this site works.

Feel free to say whatever you like about anyone or any topic on this site, using any language you choose. Hate speech is particularly encouraged, at every opportunity.

Chief, the owner of this site, and all of those posters who have 'Admin', or the like, under their usernames, are extremely fond of new posters who argue irrationally, with vituperation and with a stylish use of personal insults. Derisive comments about the sexual predilections of other members' families and their unsavoury relationships with their pets are sure winners. Nobody on these boards restricts themselves to abuse of the self.

Stick within these guidelines and you can't go wrong. I look forward to many stimulating conversations with you in the future, as opposed to ones in the past.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2003
Lubyanka Square
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Red Devil Sport Club
I note that you are a newcomer, so you probably are unaware of the way this site works.

Feel free to say whatever you like about anyone or any topic on this site, using any language you choose. Hate speech is particularly encouraged, at every opportunity.

Chief, the owner of this site, and all of those posters who have 'Admin', or the like, under their usernames, are extremely fond of new posters who argue irrationally, with vituperation and with a stylish use of personal insults. Derisive comments about the sexual predilections of other members' families and their unsavoury relationships with their pets are sure winners. Nobody on these boards restricts themselves to abuse of the self.

Stick within these guidelines and you can't go wrong. I look forward to a many stimulating conversations with you in the future, as opposed to ones in the past.
The poster can get all this and more when they preface everything with "orange man bad"

Moody Blue

Premiership Player
May 21, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Islamophobia is a ******** term with the term coming from the Muslim Brotherhood to stifle political discussion, and somehow to conflate a dislike or criticism of Islam as a religion or ideology with the hate or dislike of Muslims as people.

I can't see why someone cannot oppose Islam or Islamism without being described as a hater of Muslims. People don't hate Catholics if they criticise the inner-workings of the Catholic Church for whatever reason, if that's because of child abuse cases or tax-exempt reasons for example.

It seems to imply that people have an irrational fear of Islam when in reality most just dislike it but don't fear it.

I'd rather hear all sides on this. For what it's worth, I think heading down a path of banning Muslim immigration into Australia completely would be dangerous for various reasons, but if we silence one side of the argument who have valid concerns we will go around in circles and get nowhere on this issue.

Frankly, I'm sick and tired of people being called "racists" and "Islamophobes" very loosely and shutting down any chance of a sensible political discussion because a few people are offended.

Islam survives on fear. The fear that if they do not obey they will burn in hell for eternity. Christianity worked like this in the medieval period. The Quran in the eyes of Muslims is the word of God. It cannot be amended,negotiated or argued. Anyone that tries is an apostate. Moderate Muslims struggle to express what they believe for fear of being renounced. Instead we have a bunch of zealots stuck in the 8th Century. Check out the following...

fleabitten

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 16, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Portland Trailblazers
Saw this in various social media platforms. Is it legit? Freaking scary if so.

It's real. The Mulsim American Society is investigating and referring to it as “an unintended mistake and an oversight.”

Either no-one there speaks Arabic or they are full of s**t.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_American_Society#Alleged_Terrorism_ties

In November 2014 MAS was designated a terrorist organization by the United Arab Emirates,[23][4][24][25] with 84 other organizations which included Al Qaida, Daesh, the Muslim Brotherhood and its regional and local affiliates, and other regional and international groups. MAS, CAIR and similar European groups were listed due to their Muslim Brotherhood ties.[5]

Jamal Balawi, one of the three MAS founders, is listed among the “unindicted co-conspirators” in the trial of the Holy Land Foundation, a charity for which he allegedly fundraised.[18] Balawi also notoriously endorsed “combative jihad” and suicide bombings, and publicly celebrated Hamas terrorists as “martyrs.”[26] A former MAS Communications Director, Randall Royer, was arrested in 2003 by federal agents and charged of conspiring with Lashkar-i-Taibi (Army of the Righteous), a Pakistani Wahhabi terrorist group to engage in terrorist operations in Chechnya, Kashmir and elsewhere.[27] Royer was a member of the “Virginia Jihad Network,” a network of jihadists centered in North Virginia, and he acknowledged supporting several members of that circle to access Lashkar-i-Taibi training camps.[27]

Finally, a significant number of advertisers in MAS publication The American Muslim, which often contain references to suicide bombings as martyr operations, were later uncovered by the U.S. authorities to be involved in terror financing.[28] It is worth mentioning in particular:

• Global Relief Foundation, which had its assets frozen in 2002 for providing funding to al-Qaeda;[29][30]
  • KindHearts for Charitable Humanitarian Development, which the U.S. authorities qualified has “the progeny of Holy Land Foundation and Global Relief Foundation, which attempted to mask their support for terrorism behind the façade of charitable giving;”[31][32]
  • Islamic African Relief Agency, now Islamic American Relief Agency (IARA), which the U.S. Treasury qualified as a specially designated global terrorist organization for its support of Osama bin Laden, al Qaeda, and the Taliban in 2004.

AbrahamS

Team Captain
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
GWS

AbrahamS

Team Captain
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Yes, I've seen a few of his tweets. Most Islam apologists will tell you he's a shill for the "phobes." While the supposed phobes will tell you he's one Imam who sees the problems within Islamic doctrine.

awaremind

Premiership Player
Aug 11, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yes, I've seen a few of his tweets. Most Islam apologists will tell you he's a shill for the "phobes." While the supposed phobes will tell you he's one Imam who sees the problems within Islamic doctrine.
I daresay they dont know what to make of him, as it doesnt fit their stupid narrative. Any apologists wanna give us your takd on imam tawhidi? Mossad disinfo agent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back