Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the libertarian mind reads that comment but never calls for the mind who created it to be censored.

There is a titanic egoism in the idea you know what people should or should not say, write or read.

It is so egotistical it could be considered a form of mental illness.

Except so many of you assume that manic mantle of delusion.

The delusion of certainty.

It has been ever thus since the Inquisition, indeed long before.
Are you sure?

And in breaking news from El Paso, a right wing terrorist has committed a ‘hate crime’ killing 20 people. He apparently drew inspiration from the Christchurch massacre.

We’ve got a real big problem with Muslims though! Keep the Muslim hate real you white supremacists! You’re doing an amazing job at aligning yourself with Al Qaeda and their extremist philosophies!

And in news you won't see reported anywhere on major news networks, Islamic extremists carried out 134 attacks killing 761 and injuring 1,246 across 23 countries in July alone.

But nah, Islam is the religion of peace you Islamophobes!
Was I justifying or excusing that behaviour? Or was I criticising the behaviour of EXTREMIST groups? Because I think you’ll the El Paso massacre and what you have described is EXTREMIST. Carried out by terrorists.

Maybe Islam is right in it's treatment of women. Is forcing our young girls to cover up, refrain from alcohol and only socializing in public when chaperoned by a male family member such a bad thing? Maybe we were wrong and our Muslim brothers were right all along. Is it time we rethink how we bring up our daughters?

*Obviously we won't go as far as circumcision and marrying off 9 year olds but maybe it's not all bad.

And in breaking news from El Paso, a right wing terrorist has committed a ‘hate crime’ killing 20 people. He apparently drew inspiration from the Christchurch massacre.

We’ve got a real big problem with Muslims though! Keep the Muslim hate real you white supremacists! You’re doing an amazing job at aligning yourself with Al Qaeda and their extremist philosophies!

Hey man I'm with you. Instead of criticizing Islam maybe we need to start embracing a few of its tenents. Imagine the west without radical feminism, skanks like Miley Cyrus/Kim Kardashian and radical LGBT.

Maybe Islam is right in it's treatment of women. Is forcing our young girls to cover up, refrain from alcohol and only socializing in public when chaperoned by a male family member such a bad thing? Maybe we were wrong and our Muslim brothers were right all along. Is it time we rethink how we bring up our daughters?

*Obviously we won't go as far as circumcision and marrying off 9 year olds but maybe it's not all bad.
Hey man I'm with you. Instead of criticizing Islam maybe we need to start embracing a few of its tenents. Imagine the west without radical feminism, skanks like Miley Cyrus/Kim Kardashian and radical LGBT.
No thank you.

Islamaphobe?
Well, I think Islam is the worst major religion.

I'd prefer if we didn't have religion.

I've got no problem with Muslims just because they are Muslim though.
I don't want to ban them from coming to Australia or living in Australia.

You seem to want some of the worst aspects of that religion, but I can't help but think you would still want to ban/reduce Muslim immigration to Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"worst aspects of that religion". Treatment of 50% of it's followers it a fairly major aspect I would say, wouldn't you?

Yeah, radical feminism is rampant in the west. God I hate those feminist cows sticking it to the man for equal opportunity.

The left, and especially women, are always defending them so maybe they are right and maybe we are wrong. I'm going to ask my feminist sister if she would considering covering herself up in public from now on.
Yes mate, because extreme behaviour like you’re peddling never leads to anything dramatic happening.....

You make no sense

It makes perfect sense. All this time guys like you have been defending this religion so maybe you are right after all. Maybe Islams treatment of women isn't so bad and we should be demanding the same by forcing western women to cover up in public.

It makes perfect sense. All this time guys like you have been defending this religion so maybe you are right after all. Maybe Islams treatment of women isn't so bad and we should be demanding the same by forcing western women to cover up in public.
Great generalisation.

I am not ‘defending’ anything. I abhor extremism in the form of Islam or white supremacy.

Yeah, let’s force women to ‘cover up’ you know, because that suits everyone and gives you your self righteous answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back