Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Catholics and their breeding? You just seem to have a problem with Muslims and that's it, no matter what proof is put forward.

Once the Catholic nation that produced more babies than any of its neighbours, today Italy has the lowest birth rate in Europe

And unlike the attack on jews which was almost immediately and correctly called a far right terror attack by the German authorities, they are so PC they can't even mentioned Islam in relation to this one.

Muslim fanatics just keep getting excused. Wonder if Islam would keep getting such easy treatment from the left if the Islamic terrorists were mostly white europeans.

Saying most Muslims are decent people is great and true but lying and hiding the common cause behind the threat posed by the minority just increases division in society.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

My youngest son who is in year 12 completing his IB comes home the other day and said his Philosophy teacher reckons Muslim's are unfairly labeled as terrorists, did I agree?
I pondered my response and said:
Your teacher is neither right or wrong in certain aspects as the majority of Muslims are generally good, law abiding, hard working people, however, the majority of terrorists are usually Islamic extremists...

My youngest son who is in year 12 completing his IB comes home the other day and said his Philosophy teacher reckons Muslim's are unfairly labeled as terrorists, did I agree?
I pondered my response and said:
Your teacher is neither right or wrong in certain aspects as the majority of Muslims are generally good, law abiding, hard working people, however, the majority of terrorists are usually Islamic extremists...

So its fairer to label Terrorists as Muslims than it is to label Muslims as Terrorists.

Muslims don't mix well with other religions.

A fun fact from the mass immigration disaster in 2015 on-wards into Europe. In 2016 a poll of European Jews, 70% no longer felt safe attending their local synagogue's. Hard to believe Merkel and other Europeans leaders had already admitted integration had failed - this was years before the 2015 mass influx.

Last edited:
Proof that being brainwashed by the left to believe all cultures are equal can be fatal.

This is the message they were being fed by the political class and the media and unfortunately they bought it. How often were we fed the lie that Islam is a wonderful inclusive religion, the religion of peace. Some media outlets actually tried to convince us that those Muslims who did murder innocent civilians were actually anti-Islam themselves. The safety of thousands of young women throughout Europe was sacrificed by the political class, the media and Leftists.

Anti-freedom of speech, hatred of homosexuals, religious intolerance, anti-women - Nazi or Islam?

A fun fact from the mass immigration disaster in 2015 on-wards into Europe. In 2016 a poll of European Jews, 70% no longer felt safe attending their local synagogue's. Hard to believe Merkel and other Europeans leaders had already admitted integration had failed - this was years before the 2015 mass influx.

And who has been attacking synagogues. Yes, some of the attacks have been perpetrated by migrants from the Middle East but the vast majority have been by right wing extremists. The current Hungarian government has been overt in its antisemitism. Politicians in Germany are overtly antisemitic.

The problem is far deeper than simply blaming the Muslims.

Anti-freedom of speech, hatred of homosexuals, religious intolerance, anti-women - Nazi or Islam?

Here's the kicker for me. You've just described every Christian fundamentalist. And every Jewish fundamentalist. And every Hindu fundamentalist.

Maybe the pattern becomes apparent. I'll put my cards on the table. I'm atheist, so is my son. But his best friend is Muslim. I really hope in time living in a secular society will help him see religion is a big con. That his religion has seen him miss out on some really fun stuff (like celebrating Halloween). That's my hope.

But his family are more than happy for him to have a friend who is not Muslim, he seems to be as tolerant as any other kid of difference, he's polite as all get out, he understands the concept of free-speech, his mum is a doctor so I'm not sure how anti-woman his family is. So the point is yes, there are definitely Islamic zealots and they by all means should be called out. Anything that is out of line step with the law of this country should be treated appropriately. I have no issue with harsh punishment for would be terrorists. But to suggest all Muslims hold the same beliefs would be the same as me thinking all Christians are anti-free speech, homophobic, intolerant, violent when I know this is not the case.

This is not a defence of Islam as a religion. I think it has elements that stink. But I am willing to judge each person on their own merit.

And who has been attacking synagogues. Yes, some of the attacks have been perpetrated by migrants from the Middle East but the vast majority have been by right wing extremists. The current Hungarian government has been overt in its antisemitism. Politicians in Germany are overtly antisemitic.

The problem is far deeper than simply blaming the Muslims.

We all know that its the muslims alright. TEH MUSSIES!!!1!

Usman Khan, the terrorist who killed two people at London Bridge and injured several others, had a string of previous terror offences.
The 28-year-old, who was shot dead by police, had previously been jailed for his role in the Stock Exchange terror plot which was disrupted by British security officials.
Khan was just a teenager when he was first recognised by security services, after he joined a group of men who preached a radical interpretation of Islam.

Another shocking attack surprise surprise as the hands of another Muslim

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Usman Khan, the terrorist who killed two people at London Bridge and injured several others, had a string of previous terror offences.
The 28-year-old, who was shot dead by police, had previously been jailed for his role in the Stock Exchange terror plot which was disrupted by British security officials.
Khan was just a teenager when he was first recognised by security services, after he joined a group of men who preached a radical interpretation of Islam.

Are we also meant to be shocked that the government failed to protect its citizens by letting him out of jail?

We know, you mentioned it above

Where are you copy/pasting this from?

The exact same post, hours apart. Even after it's been replied to once.

susprises surprise yet again a tory government fails to handle the issue
on parole appararently? Or maybe thats the ‘lefty’ court system?

for mine, the number of attacks which succeed with tories in power must be statistically linked by now , not just ‘coincidence’

Use tons of money, media influence and politics, to convince people they need to be afraid of them.
So you support the wholesale rape of young western girls? You support killing journalists who criticise? You support incest? You support the persecution of women and homosexuals? You support religious intolerance? Anything else we need to know about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back