Why is this forum so dead? What can be done to fix it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Threads without posts for days stink up the front page of bay 13. The only threads getting any comment are ones circle jerking posts/posters from yesteryear.

Why is it that there is no banter left in this place? And what is the actual point of keeping the doors open?

What would bring back the flogs / funny men or encourage new minnows to take their place?

I would say "well the off-season here is typically a dump anyway" but the Bay has been terrible for years. Much less lolzy threads, and every thread just feels like the same old shitfight.

Clearly we need another Bulldogs Premiership to set this place right.

I'll put in a call to Jeff Gieshen and see what we can come up with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop trying to poach our cherished members over to the dud forum that has awfully flat humour. I would pick it up along with all it's members and throw it into a pit of hyenas hoping they recycle it into something better ie hyena s**t.

The 9th best poster complaining of the lack of quality reminds me of Brock McLean complaining about the players tanking in a year where he finished 11th in the B&F.

O
Agreed Op.. I’m still rehashing Thyril is overrated..for a decade now..

It’s been 4 years since he retired...

That’s where the bae is at these days.
👍🏼

It used to be funny banter

Now it’s just ridiculous personal attacks where apparently getting called a pedo is meant to be humourous

The 9th best poster complaining of the lack of quality reminds me of Brock McLean complaining about the players tanking in a year where he finished 11th in the B&F.
As long as you’re here Maxi , there’s hope

You , my friend , are the light on the hill !
Fumbler was back for a bit .... but there’s some real quality that has disappeared

Remove this Banner Ad

Back