Why is West Coast continually favoured at Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

It happens everytime we go over there to play. West Coast get all their frees + some soft ones and we get spanked by the umpires. There have been atleast 6 frees we should of got but the umps let it go. The same thing happened big time in the final last year. The first 3 1/4 were close and they made it hard for us to get to the lead through favouring the Eagles. :mad: :mad:

not just subiaco its everywhere, this from the words of a commentating team which if im not mistaken includes a west australian

It happens everytime we go over there to play. West Coast get all their frees + some soft ones and we get spanked by the umpires. There have been atleast 6 frees we should of got but the umps let it go. The same thing happened big time in the final last year. The first 3 1/4 were close and they made it hard for us to get to the lead through favouring the Eagles. :mad: :mad:

They are favoured everywhere

IT is a ****ing disgrace

buddy franklin should be umpire, or god- oh, wait he alredy is one!

You think it just happens to your team - and just at Subi?? :eek:

The Eagles do get a good run from the umpires - no doubt about it.

The Eagles also earn alot of warranted free kicks via extreme pressure and scragging or off-the-ball treatment of Judd and Kerr - no doubt about that either.

So it doesn't surprise me that WCE always lead the free kick count at the end of games, but the margin of that lead does surprise me.

The Eagles do get a good run from the umpires - no doubt about it.

The Eagles also earn alot of warranted free kicks via extreme pressure and scragging or off-the-ball treatment of Judd and Kerr - no doubt about that either.

So it doesn't surprise me that WCE always lead the free kick count at the end of games, but the margin of that lead does surprise me.

Mabey we can expect a similar umpire report as last week? :eek:

Mabey we can expect a similar umpire report as last week? :eek:
Last we our free kick count of 12-25 was similar to Richmond's, Johnno wont say boo about it this week as well I'd guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back