Universal Love Why Kirby must play AFL seniors!

Remove this Banner Ad

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
Reasons why Kirby must play AFL seniors in round 11:

Because he has a body shape an everyday man can aspire to.

Because when he isn't eatin' a sausage roll, he's kickin em'!

Because our season needs a hero, and that hero is Kirby.

Because 6 is a lucky number.

Give me your reasons?

Reasons why Kirby must play AFL seniors in round 11:

Because our season needs a hero, and that hero is Kirby.

Because 6 is a lucky number.

Give me your reasons?

Because natural forward instincts like his are rare and precious and in our squad even more so.

Because I hate Melbourne and want to unload a big can o whoop ass on their soft and flabby elitist private school old boys network hides and Kirby shall verily bring the whoop ass.

Have to reward that performance with a run in the ones imo.

Even if he's overawed by the occasion (which I admit is extremely likely), he'd be better for the run in the long run.

Got to reward form, and the fact that he kicks goals, or both.
If the afl team play well it will be hard for him to get a game, but if they don't then Kirby should be straight in

Last edited:
:thumbsu:
Because natural forward instincts like his are rare and precious and in our squad even more so.

Because I hate Melbourne and want to unload a big can o whoop ass on their soft and flabby elitist private school old boys network hides and Kirby shall verily bring the whoop ass.

I can't like this post enough.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I remember when Leon was in the twos. I think he may have at max kicked two, and Mick would choose him. He really didn't need to do much to be in the conversation. Kirby is kicking more goals than even Chris Dawes. I can't remember a player being so dominant around goals in the VFL. It is (in my extremely uneducated opinion) harder to kick goals with the more congested grounds that the VFL offers.

But my reason is purely selfish. I want to see a goddamn indigenous small forward for Collingwood again. So even though Buckley knows way more about the individual and the game as a whole, I think we pull rank on this one.

I was near Josh's Dad today and overheard him say Kirbs needs a bit more time, (along with Josh).
He said in the VFL he can stand in the forward line and have a breather - will get run off his feet in the AFL.

PS: Also, heard him say he asked Josh how the mood was around the club and he said it's fantastic.

I was near Josh's Dad today and overheard him say Kirbs needs a bit more time, (along with Josh).
He said in the VFL he can stand in the forward line and have a breather - will get run off his feet in the AFL.

PS: Also, heard him say he asked Josh how the mood was around the club and he said it's fantastic.
What would he know?!!! I want Kirby in the team next week!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was near Josh's Dad today and overheard him say Kirbs a bit more time, (along with Josh).

You're probably right regarding the likelihood of him getting run off his feet, but with 12 goals in the last three games as a small forward, he needs to be rewarded.

As I said in an earlier post, even if he struggles and is put straight back into the twos, it would only make him more hungry and more driven because he would then have that first hand experience and a much greater understanding of the standard required.

If he plays VFL all year and continues to play well without reward I just fear he'll lose motivation.

Get him in.

I've been waiting since the Kirby unveling in the pre season for this, and it's happened.

He exploded today, and loved how Rivers basically left him one out inside forward 50 for most of the second half.

I even got a picture of the great man at three quarter time, just taking it easy;

He has to play next Monday, whether we win or lose today, It's time.

upgrade.png

Careful, that may offend someone on here.

Maybe we should have a "White" Kirby playing AFL seniors thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back