Rumour Why the **** are Murphy and Simpson in the GWS Promo video?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd rather chop my head off and kick it through the GWS goal mouth than play and live in that cesspool.

I personally think it will be a lot harder for GWS to recruit as it really is awful down there. All it will take is a little walk around and most players will be back on the plane quicker than you can say "suck shite kevin sheedy".

Those "stars" that do decide to sign I would not want them in the team anyway. I can understand some going to the suns, very liveable up there, the anonymity might have appealed to them as well etc but WS ... please. Absolute unadulterated pure mercs. Better without them than with them.

Its like the East End of London ... only worse. Whoever goes will regret it ... team will do nothing for forever and a day. Anyone who leaves Carlton to go there would have to have rocks in their head. Regardless of the money ... in the end its not everything.

Why do w***ers on this thread get stuck into people when they say they have contacts at the club?

We all want to hear inside info, but whenever someone offers something they get shot down.

Sure, if they're a repeat offender and have form re. talking sh*t like they work at the club, then by all means don't believe them, but Westy's posting history doesn't indicate that so why would he start making up stuff now??

That physio 'gag' is old as f*ck too, bout time y'all got some new material.

Comprehension lessons ..go get some ding a ling

Re: Why the **** are Murphy and Simpson in the GWS Promo video? If they wanted both

Yeah, true.

Wonder what the compo pick for Murph would be?

I'm in denial and haven't thought about it to be honest.

In my world loyalty to the mighty Blues will overcome any lure of the almighty dollar. I also have fairies living at the bottom of my garden:eek:

Bloody AFL...promotes loyalty to clubs to ensure the integrity of the draft system and then when it is expedient throws it out the window:mad:

Re: Why the **** are Murphy and Simpson in the GWS Promo video? If they wanted both

I'm in denial and haven't thought about it to be honest.

In my world loyalty to the mighty Blues will overcome any lure of the almighty dollar. I also have fairies living at the bottom of my garden:eek:

Bloody AFL...promotes loyalty to clubs to ensure the integrity of the draft system and then when it is expedient throws it out the window:mad:

A single early first rounder and an end of 1st rounder most likely, contrasting with the Ablett pick.

They got like two early 1st rounders for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back