Why the hell are all the posts on here about friggin Dan24???

Remove this Banner Ad

This was either from Dan himself or the idiot that comes into the chat room under diff names.

Hope all Dan posts about him get removed.

Mags

Dan had better have a really good reason, phenomenally good in fact, as to why I shouldn't ban him on the spot for this total lack of regard for other people on this board.

Dan gets a warning from Bluey?

Bluey had better have a really good reason, phenomenally good in fact, as to why he doesn't ban Dan24 on the spot for his total lack of regard for other people on this board.

Joffa had no warning, but then he's a pies supporter and what he did was unforgivable, he acted like a footy fan. He didn't get his nose out of joint and fill the board with self serving crap so that no-one else could keep a post on the front page for longer than a few minutes.

Strong double standards here.

The only other logical notion is that somebody may have hacked Dan24's password and regurgitated all the old stuff to make him look bad.

Surely no normal decent person could do this for his own benefit, without thinking in advance that he will come out looking like a fool. Not even Dan, suuuuuuuurely!

Woodsman, please spare me the ill-informed crap.
Joffa had plenty of warnings, and was well aware of the rules to posting junk on the team boards.
Joffa has since been reinstated and is free to post or not to post as he sees fit, as long as it is within the rules of the site.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Bluey:
Dan had better have a really good reason, phenomenally good in fact, as to why I shouldn't ban him on the spot for this total lack of regard for other people on this board.

Don't ban him - just reset his post count!!!! :D

------------------
TigerFury.net - Independant Richmond Tigers website

Bluey dont you think you should lighten up a bit!

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

hehe. The username is banned. If you reset the posts count then there is no need to come back as Dan24. Whoever it is that registered Dan25 as a joke, maybe Dan will be wanting that password after all?

[This message has been edited by The Old Dark Navy's (edited 21 March 2001).]

hehe. The username is banned. If you reset the posts count then there is no need to come back as Dan24. Whoever it is that registered Dan25 as a joke, maybe Dan will be wanting that password after all?

[This message has been edited by The Old Dark Navy's (edited 21 March 2001).]

When I administered a board once, I went to a users profile and put a Minus before the post count. It actually Went down, by 1, every time they posted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back