Why we not have green team

Remove this Banner Ad

We will have when Tassie finally and deservedly enters the competition. And it will be a great jumper.

Hacked from Caro's computer.
View attachment 852046
I can’t like it, because if that was my team, I‘d be angry. But looks good.
Wrong thread but I wonder whether IF North has no choice but to relocate or merge (it would probably be the Bulldogs, as much as we hate each other, we share very similar geographical and demographical histories) which choice they would prefer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wrong thread but I wonder whether IF North has no choice but to relocate or merge (it would probably be the Bulldogs, as much as we hate each other, we share very similar geographical and demographical histories) which choice they would prefer?

Suicide

Surely they'd go with the new green.

A pet peeve of mine as well. Green is a great colour.

Green/White
Green/Black
Green/Blue

All solid combinations that I can’t believe were passed up on by the expansion clubs.

As terrible as Gold and Red look, you can understand why Gold Coast chose it, but GWS going with orange and charcoal? That has no significance at all.

A pet peeve of mine as well. Green is a great colour.

Green/White
Green/Black
Green/Blue

All solid combinations that I can’t believe were passed up on by the expansion clubs.

As terrible as Gold and Red look, you can understand why Gold Coast chose it, but GWS going with orange and charcoal? That has no significance at all.
It's so annoying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back