qwertyboy

Team Captain
Jul 12, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Everton FC, Detroit Pistons.
Now this is not trolling but an opinion that I think should be listened upon. The point is in the title where I believe we shd trade Tayte Peers to a West Australian club for draft picks or players in return. David Mundy is out of contract and I think he could help our club.

Also we could trade for Trade pears for West Coasts or Freos first pick in the draft. We already have enough tall players so why not trade some of em so that we could draft more midfielders which there re planty of in this draft.

Now I believe Hurley and Hooker to be much better equipped to beackline than Pears which is why we should trade him. This will help our club and also help other tall players not getting a go at the current time such as dary danihor who is i believe better at creating from the backline than Pears which will what he will most likely do with Hurley hooker and Fletchor already down there.

Would like to hear others thoughts on this as there is surely others who are thinking the same.

Oh Tayte Pears...

Not in our plans, which site/forum did you read that from?
The way i see it is it is an opinion that Pears will struggle to find a place in our team next year and will not reach his full potential with us so why not bnk in on him. We wont get the best out of him here as he is currently not going to get the opputunutues he deserves so why not save the pain that may happen in the next couple of years with him wanting to leave back to his home state and trade hime now to a club lke freo which needs players like him.

would appreciate if you could voice your opinions as to why not?

He's only 20 yet has shown he can be one of the best KPD's in the league.

EDIT: I actually read the whole opening post and you suggest Daniher is better at creating from the back line, are you out of your mind?

What makes you think he won't get the opportunities he deserves, he was one of our first selected until he got injured.

The way i see it is it is an opinion that Pears will struggle to find a place in our team next year and will not reach his full potential with us so why not bnk in on him.

I see very differently, believe he'll get every opportunity to succeed at our club.

What has given you the impression he won't be given opportunity?

The way i see it is it is an opinion that Pears will struggle to find a place in our team next year and will not reach his full potential with us so why not bnk in on him.
You know this isn't Geelong, or Collingwood, this is the Essendon footy club. If he isn't injured, he'll play. Very important part of our side.

Oh, and just a tip. You may want to fix your grammar so that we know who and what you're talking about. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I am thinking is that with Hurley and Hooker playing so well in the backline this year and Fletcher there as well and Slattery, McVeigh and the smaller players helping fill the spaces how does Pears fit into this? Sure he is a good player but we owe it to him to play him as much as possible. But my main point really was, and most people seem to e overlooking this is that we need more draft picks in this draft to pick up more midfield class and I feel that pears will be able to give us great compensation.

And most people would agree that if he was to be traded he could be replaced with our other promising key posistion players. Just think we could get both Atley and Gaff in theis draft if we play our cards right

That Shane Watson guy ain't bad, but I could see him struggling to get a game next season.
By shane Wtson I hope you do not mean Jobe Watson because he is a very important memeber of our team and one we could not afford to drop from our side so please do not go off topic thanks.

I feel we can get a few more jokes out of it before it's inevitably shut down.
Firstly I want to say I am not joking about this it is a serious question to ask yourself and one we can really bank in from.

nice%20fail%20thread.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back