Why women play the rough/risky game of AF? How can we get more?/Improve the AFLW? Any barriers?

Remove this Banner Ad

How many would they have won without dusty?

How many would they have won without the full ground zone defensive system and runners to execute it that allowed them to create turnovers and wear the opposition down to allow Dusty to play the offensive unaccountable gamestyle he does?

I actually enjoy aflw (I enjoy any footy) however in my humble opinion, the girls are semi professional like the players of 80s and 90s, they haven't been playing footy as long, the premise of having ex AFL champion coaches coaching them would be to teach the game and understand the game, rather than a guy with AFL coaching aspirations, their skill level and conditioning is akin to player of the 80 and 90s so should they play that type of game, instead of trying to reproduce the men's game. That would attract more people seeing that style of footy, imagining having sheeds coaching the gws girls, a it promotes the game and b it would be a better brand then the men's game.

Well although I agree with your premise that coaches should be held more responsible for the product, I think ^this comment is very misguided and actually gives excuses for poor tactics. AFLW is 16-a-side and the players don't cover the ground as well as their male counterparts--the good coaches do exploit these differences to their advantage, and I don't believe anybody who says this isn't as watchable as men's football:

So hire VFL/AFL legends to coach teams and have them employ the tactics of their day. Alright, but I thought your point was that you wanted to see a bigger difference between the men's and women's game?

Well although I agree with your premise that coaches should be held more responsible for the product, I think ^this comment is very misguided and actually gives excuses for poor tactics. AFLW is 16-a-side and the players don't cover the ground as well as their male counterparts--the good coaches do exploit these differences to their advantage, and I don't believe anybody who says this isn't as watchable as men's football:

So hire VFL/AFL legends to coach teams and have them employ the tactics of their day. Alright, but I thought your point was that you wanted to see a bigger difference between the men's and women's game?

imagining having sheeds coaching the gws girls, a it promotes the game and b it would be a better brand then the men's game.
If Kevin Sheedy wanted to coach an AFLW team, he already would be.

That aside, GWS do have an AFL coach from the '90s and I don't think there's anybody who could have done a better job in what has been challenging (extremely so, at times) circumstances.

If you stop rotations, then players will need to rest on the ground, and won't have the energy to play full zones and press all the way up.

Then they can't use those tactics, current tactics attribute to more concussion, the games too fast where players don't know how to protect themselves, slowing it down, will open the game up and reduce concussions, and players may play in their positions rather than a rolling scrum
No, they will not. They will figure out a way to play modern defensive tactics with more tired players.

And tired attacking players will not be as able to exploit defensive lapses as fresher players.

I would have thought a decade or more of the AFL failing to put the genie back in the bottle would have hammered home this point. You play 90s style footy now, you get smashed. No matter what rule changes, no matter what positional changes, no matter how tired. No pro team is playing positional footy ever again. Men's or women's.

All that happens is, we force more natural footy players, who cannot run all day, out of the game.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

I actually enjoy aflw (I enjoy any footy) however in my humble opinion, the girls are semi professional like the players of 80s and 90s, they haven't been playing footy as long, the premise of having ex AFL champion coaches coaching them would be to teach the game and understand the game, rather than a guy with AFL coaching aspirations, their skill level and conditioning is akin to player of the 80 and 90s so should they play that type of game, instead of trying to reproduce the men's game. That would attract more people seeing that style of footy, imagining having sheeds coaching the gws girls, a it promotes the game and b it would be a better brand then the men's game.

This isn't how it works.

Not sure about the whole clear air argument. Id be much more interested if games were played with the mens season. I think i heard someone on 360 say once that AFLW would be great on Thurs Nights, Fri Night before or after AFL, Late Sat, Late Sunday and monday night. Play 17 rounds everyone plays each other once, finals series and GF to be played in the bye week before AFL finals. If the was an AFLW game starting at 6pm and AFL at 830 double header with your team would bring more interest imo.

Id be much more interested if games were played with the mens season. I think i heard someone on 360 say once that AFLW would be great on Thurs Nights, Fri Night before or after AFL, Late Sat, Late Sunday and monday night.
Great for who? Thursdays and Mondays are not sustainable for a player contingent predominantly working full-time jobs.

Fixturing it alongside the men's season isn't great for TV, the ratings have indicated that loud and clear.

And double-headers means a five-hour product, which isn't great for people who want to support both men's and women's teams (especially young families--a key part of the AFLW audience).

If the was an AFLW game starting at 6pm and AFL at 830 double header with your team would bring more interest imo.
So how does that fit into a broader vision of, say, generating ten million dollars in AFLW membership revenue per year (which is where the league will be at by about 2026 as a standalone summer competition)?

Fact of the matter is there's already sufficient interest. The next step is to take interested followers and turn them into dedicated supporters.

Play women's matches as curtain-raisers and you cut costs by $x, but it'll always be $x. There's no potential for growth.

Not sure about the whole clear air argument. Id be much more interested if games were played with the mens season. I think i heard someone on 360 say once that AFLW would be great on Thurs Nights, Fri Night before or after AFL, Late Sat, Late Sunday and monday night. Play 17 rounds everyone plays each other once, finals series and GF to be played in the bye week before AFL finals. If the was an AFLW game starting at 6pm and AFL at 830 double header with your team would bring more interest imo.

The thing is it isn't so much an argument as it is demonstrable fact. There is far more interest when the AFL is not on and it tanks when the men's season starts.

So you may well be an outlier but I would suspect that many people that would claim to be more interested in the men's season in practice would reveal they simply do not watch it.

Jon Ralph
@RalphyHeraldSun
Aug 12

Expansion needs to focus on what the league might be in 10 years. A fully professional league with strong salaries and full time footballers. We can’t get bogged down on dilution of talent in the next 36 months in such a young league comparatively speaking.
Quote Tweet

@RalphyHeraldSun Aug 12
An 18-team AFLW competition will be announced at midday from 2022-23 onwards. A landmark day for the code. Might impact the standard in the short term but a huge deal for the long-term future of women's football

https://heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/aflw

Female GR growth (& the AFLW, obviously) will receive a significant boost, when the AFLW goes to 18 teams from December 2022. NSW, in particular, will be greatly assisted (re the current strong female AF jnr nos. in Sydney's nthn. & eastern suburbs).

If in about "...10 years. A fully professional League with strong salaries & full time footballers" is achieved, it would be, arguably, in the top handful of events promoting the growth of the AFL, & GR AF (both female & male), since 1982 (SMFC moved to Sydney).

Last edited:
The next step is to take interested followers and turn them into dedicated supporters.
That's the key to the whole thing, and its not going to be easy. It's going to take time and trying to pour endless funds into it is fine, but its not the answer. Its time and allowing the girls to develop a standard that people will want to watch.
Play women's matches as curtain-raisers and you cut costs by $x, but it'll always be $x. There's no potential for growth.
All the money won't make any difference. Allow it to develop over time.

It's going to take time and trying to pour endless funds into it is fine,
The endless funds pouring into clubs because of women's football is coming from governments.

The AFL's funding is reasonable, sustainable and a lot less than what you're insinuating. That's why most players don't yet earn more than $25k, and why the H&A season is only ten rounds at this stage.

but its not the answer. Its time and allowing the girls to develop a standard that people will want to watch.
All the money won't make any difference. Allow it to develop over time.
Anybody who has paid close attention to the league would know that the average match, team and player is indisputably better now than five years ago.

It is being allowed to develop over time. But to say money won't make any difference (even though it clearly already is)... what a truly bizarre statement.

R. Masters at it again.

Masters said 13.8.21 "AFLW looms as a monster challenge" to all other female sports, including administrators of male pro sports.

How genuinely threatened are other female sports etc. of the undoubted strong progress of the AFLW, & GR female AF?

And will other sports, covertly &/or overtly, increasingly plan to hinder the "threatening" progress of the AFLW, & female GR AF?

Last edited:
R. Masters at it again.

Masters said 13.8.21 "AFLW looms as a monster challenge" to all other female sports, including administrators of male pro sports.

How genuinely threatened are other female sports etc. of the undoubted strong progress of the AFLW, & GR female AF?

And will other sports, covertly &/or overtly, increasingly plan to hinder the "threatening" progress of the AFLW, & female GR AF?

We've seen team sports offering genuine full-time income cannibalise most of the traditional Olympic Sports, so if the AFLW can start offering 'enough' money to attract talented athletes, we'll probably see similar unfold here.

Why be a fringe 100m sprinter if you can play NFL? e.g. Tyreek Hill probably has the ability to be a sub-10 100m sprinter if he trained specifically for it, but is making a truckload more playing NFL, so why bother.

It's one of the major challenges facing sports like Track & Field, they simply don't have the ability to generate revenue and income for athletes. A lot of the Olympic sports are pretty fringe activities, how much would a Jessica Fox make as a professional Canoe / Kayak racer in non-Olympic years, despite being ranked World #1 in both categories at some events.

Liam Adams' was the first Australian home in the Olympic Marathon (and was the same at Rio). So he's a dual Olympic marathoner, who's been the best Aussie both times. He works as an electrician to earn a living.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst sthn. NSW is an AFL heartland, female GR comp. AF has been ignored &/or "devalued" there- its female jnr & snr club comp. nos. are, relative to the male nos. there, very poor.
The small snr female comp. (which only began in 2018) starts its short season in the late Feb. heat!

It is, therefore, not surprising that GWS' Alyce Parker is the only AFLW player from there (Thurgoona JFC). She played 7 sports until year 7 at Billabong High School, when she was "given the opportunity to play Aussie Rules".

Ally Morphett was drafted in July 2021, & should start in the AFLW in the Jan. 2022 season. She is from Wagga, & had to make the long trip to Wodonga etc. to play for Murrray Bushrangers U19 NAB League. She also had to travel to Belconnen ACT, to play.

Hopefully, GR AF clubs etc. will very soon make genuine, & high priority, plans/funding/encouragement for females to play AF in sthn. NSW.

"AFLW: From Holbrook to Greater Western Sydney, the incredible rise of Alyce Parker
WRITTEN BY LUCIE BERTOLDO 6.2.19

From the little town of Holbrook in regional New South Wales, the daughter of a farmer was destined to become an Australian football star.

Moving from the countryside to the big smoke, 18-year-old Alyce Parker found herself clad in orange, kicking a footy and chasing her sporting dream in the AFLW.

After being in the AFLW development system for a number of years, the teenager was rewarded with a round one nomination for the 2019 AFLW Rising Star on debut.

Taking 18 disposals at 72 per cent disposal efficiency, four marks and laying three tackles in GWS' two point loss to the Lions, Parker was named alongside Draft No.1 pick Nina Morrison.

Speaking to Sporting News Australia on Wednesday afternoon, Parker said that receiving her nomination on debut was an incredible but humbling experience.

"It was an incredible experience, obviously unfortunate with the disappointing result," she told Sporting News.

"It’s very humbling. Obviously the debut was very special in itself but to have that on top was very special.

"It was incredible to be recognised alongside Nina Morrison, who I was lucky enough to share last year with coming through the youth girls ranks.

"I took a lot out of it and it was exciting and a joy to a part of. I got to share that experience with not only my teammates but my family as well who could make it up to Brisbane."

Growing up on a wheat farm in southern New South Wales, Parker enjoyed an active lifestyle playing cricket, basketball, netball, tennis, swimming, athletes and cross country.

It was only when she started year seven at Billabong High School that she was given the opportunity to play aussie rules, and from there she rode the wave through the league's development program.

The two time Under-18 All Australian had less than two weeks to pack up at Holbrook and move to Sydney when she got the call that she had been drafted as the Giants' Pick 12.

Making her debut alongside fellow school girl Haneen Zrieka, Parker said that she was shocked when coach Alan McConnell chose her to start in the number three guernsey.

"It was a big shock," she said.

"I was at the gym at the time and Alan pulled me out he asked if he should play me which I thought was a very odd question.

"The moment that he told me that he had picked me was complete relief but at the same time excitement.

"I just couldn't wait to get out there. It was very exciting and probably one of the most special times of my life and one that I will never forget."

After coaching Parker in the NSW/ACT Under 18s Youth Girls last year, Giants vice-captain Alicia Eva had nothing but praise for the debutant on her nomination.

"Alyce is one of the girls that I was lucky enough to work with in the Under 18s program," she said.

"I've been aware of what she has been able to do for the last eighteen months or so.

"For her to come out on the first day and put that on display on the big stage was fantastic to see. The exciting thing for her is that this is only the beginning of Alyce Parker’s career" ".

Last edited:
1. SMH M. Knox 13.8.21

Knox claims the AFL, for "...100 years... is waging war against rugby league", writes about the competition between both codes for female players, fans, mothers; & appears to be concerned over the creation of the recently announced Swans AFLW team (Female GR club & school comp. AF is booming in Sydney, particularly in NS, ES, & inner WS).

Knox, who played First XV RU for his old Sydney GPS school, & is also a NRL fan, said

"...earlier this year, when ARL Commission chairman Peter V’landys spontaneously legislated a crackdown on high tackles so “mums” would still allow their kids to play a sport without getting their heads knocked off. (Never mind what “dads” wanted for their kids; it might have been the same thing.) But when V’landys took this overtly feminising step, he faced a wall of rushing defence - all offside by the way - from the men of league charging up to flatten him with his own language. He was turning a man’s game into something else.

Mums count, but there are limits.

Participation-wise, the NRL knows it is losing its contest with the AFL, so it is doing what it can. It claims “15 per cent growth in female participation in the last few years”, whatever that means, but credit where it is due. This is a long-term movement.

In its tedious obsession with beating rugby league, the AFL cannot resist an incursion when it sees the chance, and its 18-team competition now looms intimidatingly over the six-team NRLW [But NRLW GF's, & female RL State Of Origin both attain excellent ratings, which the AFL would be envious of. However, GR female Club & school AF comp. player nos. in NSW, ACT, & Qld. vastly surpass GR club & school female contact RL comp. nos. in NSW, ACT, & Qld.)"
(My emphases, & words, in brackets)

www.smh.com.au

Sending women into battle of one-upmanship between codes
The AFL chose the Women In League round to announce the expansion of its women’s competition to a full slate of 18 teams.
www.smh.com.au
www.smh.com.au

Competition for female players between AF, contact RL, & contact RU is likely to grow in NSW, ACT, & Qld.- the strategic benefits are also well known to all 3 sports.
The Swans have a much higher profile than GWS- & their AFLW team will further surcharge female AF in NSW & ACT.

2. In this video, Swans CEO T. Harley discusses the huge benefits the Swans having their own AFLW team will deliver for AF in NSW.

Harley said "What we've seen in the last couple of years is an explosion of participation [female] in Sydney, the fastest growing market in Australia for youth girls' football" (In % terms, not raw nos.).

www.sydneyswans.com.au

Harley: It's a really historic moment for the club
Hear from Sydney Swans CEO Tom Harley who spoke following the confirmation of Sydney Swans entry into the AFLW competition today, with the AFL Commission granting the club a licence for entry into Season 7, commencing in late 2022.
www.sydneyswans.com.au
www.sydneyswans.com.au

3. The Swans have recently launched a campaign to seek membership for their AFLW team, as well as corporate sponsorship, volunteers etc.

tradablebits.com

Sydney AFLW - It's GAME ON!
The Official Facebook page of the Sydney Swans Football Club. Membership Enquiries: 1300 663 819 (10am-4pm Monday to Friday) www.membership.sydneyswans.com.au
tradablebits.com
tradablebits.com

Last edited:
"IT HASN'T been difficult to find partners to support the quickly growing NAB AFLW competition, according to the AFL's executive general manager of customer and commercial Kylie Rogers.

The competition will hit 18 teams for the first time ahead of the 2022-23 season, and Rogers – speaking on the latest episode of League Leaders with Nicole Livingstone – said she believes the commercial gap between the AFL and AFLW competitions will eventually close [Wow]".

Not that anyone would dispute it in 2021, but the "AFLW juggernaut phenomenon" is turbocharging the female GR AF boom.
The Swans' AFLW team is likely to be one of the biggest beneficiaries of direct, corporate support in the AFLW, given Sydney is a "financial behemoth" city.

I disagree, however, with AFL executive K. Rogers that "the commercial gap between the AFL & AFLW comps. will eventually close".

"IT HASN'T been difficult to find partners to support the quickly growing NAB AFLW competition, according to the AFL's executive general manager of customer and commercial Kylie Rogers.

The competition will hit 18 teams for the first time ahead of the 2022-23 season, and Rogers – speaking on the latest episode of League Leaders with Nicole Livingstone – said she believes the commercial gap between the AFL and AFLW competitions will eventually close [Wow]".

Not that anyone would dispute it in 2021, but the "AFLW juggernaut phenomenon" is turbocharging the female GR AF boom.
The Swans' AFLW team is likely to be one of the biggest beneficiaries of direct, corporate support in the AFLW, given Sydney is a "financial behemoth" city.

I disagree, however, with AFL executive K. Rogers that "the commercial gap between the AFL & AFLW comps. will eventually close".
Listening to Kylie Rogers it would appear that many possible sponsors are approaching AFL HQ with the question - How can we help the Womens comp.
We have to take her word for it at this time, without actually hearing the sponsors say so. This is the age of things are not always what they seem.
The proof will be in the future of course and I much prefer the attitude of lets get on with it and any wins we will announce after.

The Age 15.10.21

GR female AF is booming around Australia, & will probably continue to do so- N. Livingstone says about 600,000 female "participants" now (a fluff no.- club & school comp. female players a much lower figure)

Injuries, though, are a major concern in female AF.

The high rate of serious knee injuries, however, in female AF (up to 9 times the rate for male GR AF players) is a considerable health risk for females; & a long term threat to female AF's growth. Ditto the much higher rate of female concussions (at least double).

These injury rates must be significantly reduced, which will require much more research, & better training techniques etc..
And also probably rule changes, only applicable to female AF, as females have inherent & immutable anatomical & hormonal factors, which greatly increase their likelihood of injury.
Female AF must become more free-flowing, & it is necessary to reduce the huge rates of tackling/bumping/pushing/collisions, & consequent injuries.

My understanding is that netball, because of its stop/start nature, has a higher raw no. of serious knee injuries in Aust. Pro rata per minute actually played, the figure is even worse for netball (netball games are shorter than AF). Concussion injury rates, however, are much lower.

I'm not sure about female basketball & soccer injury rates, but I assume they are much less than AF.

Last edited:
The Age 15.10.21

GR female AF is booming around Australia, & will probably continue to do so- N. Livingstone says about 600,000 female "participants" now (a fluff no.- club & school comp. female players a much lower figure)

Injuries, though, are a major concern in female AF.

The high rate of serious knee injuries, however, in female AF (up to 9 times the rate for male GR AF players) is a considerable health risk for females; & a long term threat to female AF's growth. Ditto the much higher rate of female concussions (at least double).

These injury rates must be significantly reduced, which will require much more research, & better training techniques etc..
And also probably rule changes, only applicable to female AF, as females have inherent & immutable anatomical & hormonal factors, which greatly increase their likelihood of injury.
Female AF must become more free-flowing, & it is necessary to reduce the huge rates of tackling/bumping/pushing/collisions, & consequent injuries.

My understanding is that netball, because of its stop/start nature, has a higher raw no. of serious knee injuries in Aust. Pro rata per minute actually played, the figure is even worse for netball (netball games are shorter than AF). Concussion injury rates, however, are much lower.

I'm not sure about female basketball & soccer injury rates, but I assume they are much less than AF.
The report stated, the percentage of hospitalised players who are women is lower than the percentage of players who are women, ie, your less likely to experience serious injury as a woman playing footy, than as a man.

The report stated, the percentage of hospitalised players who are women is lower than the percentage of players who are women, ie, your less likely to experience serious injury as a woman playing footy, than as a man.

As I said in my post you replied to, the figure of c. 600.000 female AF "participants" in Aust. is a fluff no., & must be treated with caution ie the majority of these are not playing Club & school comp. AF- the most relevant criterion.
Strong conclusions & comparisons on female vs. male AF injury rates, therefore, based on this fluff 600,000 no., are very dubious. I would prefer a comparison of injury rates, experienced by female & male players, in club & school comp. AF only. This figure is much more relevant.

Perhaps, as you are from WA, you can advise how many females played club or school comp. AF in 2020 &/or 2021 in WA- then compare it to the male nos.

Severe knee injuries are very serious for females (& males) in AF, requiring long rehab., & much personal disruption; & concussions have the potential to be very serious also in AF: females have up to 9 times the rate for knee injuries, cf males; & for concussions, at least twice the rate.
I note you have not mentioned these.

2. Further examples of reasons why females prefer to play AF, cf other sports.

The physicality of AF is relished by many females.
G. Fowler (GWS 2021 Draftee from St Ives JFC in Sydney, & also an elite rugby 7's player) said, specifically referring to soccer, which she played since she was a 5 y.o. "... but that got a bit boring because there is not enough contact, you just pass the ball".

"A tough call paves the way for Fowler’s big future
Author Name: jacklynch | Posted 1:43 pm on Wednesday 1st September, 2021

“I played soccer since I was five but that got a bit boring because there’s not enough contact, you just pass the ball,” she said about her sporting history”

The 17-year-old was picked by the GIANTS at number 59 in July’s 2021 NAB AFLW Draft. She’s only played four seasons of AFL: two of them in juniors, two of them interrupted by COVID.

Despite this, in a challenging year for everyone, especially athletes and Year 12 students, Fowler has earned the right to call herself an elite sportsperson. ".

Last edited:

You're putting your own conclusion to an article that doesn't say anything of the sort.

From the ABC article you linked:

Hood believes the increase in the speed in the women’s game is likely leading to more head knocks.

The athletes have got fitter, faster and stronger at AFL level in each of the seasons and that probably means there’s a little less time for decision-making around the contest, and maybe that’s got a bit to do with some of the concussions,” Hood says.

“But as the players get more and more used to that and it plateaus out, I think that will reduce as well. Also, the players are getting better at taking care of each other.

Members of the Cats’ women’s program will work with the Deakin University’s Centre for Sport Research on a study looking to determine whether the movement and technique of some AFLW players make them more susceptible to ACL injuries

You're putting your own conclusion to an article that doesn't say anything of the sort.

From the ABC article you linked:
What the AFL have constantly stated, what its own Charter Of The Game states, & what a multitude of MSM AFL experts have stated, is that they want ball movement to be faster, & more free-flowing, with less stoppages. They do not want players (male & female) getting to more contests, in much larger nos., with increasing, average speed throughout the game.

Many examples of this more free-flowing ball movement desire are cited in this Thread... but I'm glad you enjoy more incessant stoppages & ball-ups, & seeing the stars on the bench. For c. 80 years, we had ruckmen & rovers having their regular rests in the pockets, not on the bench.

eg L. Matthews, a widely regarded "hard man" has said hits & collisions now, on average, have greater force than previous eras- because players, on average, are heavier, stronger, more explosive, having had lots of rests, & are thus hitting harder.

There is no acceptance in the AFL for the record tackling/stoppages/scrappy/low scoring very congested style that has become increasingly common since c.2005- & the attendant big rise in tackling/bumping/pushing /collision injury rates.

I note your silence on the very concerning & frightening (to most) high female AF injury rates- & the possible, or probable, negative implications for this on the long term future growth of female AF.

2. This article below, on female AF injury problems is depressing, & quite gruesome. These concerns will NOT dissipate, & will increase- unless significant improvements occur.

"The problem has only gotten worse — the AFLW Injury report found there 5.1 ACL injuries per 1,000 hours in 2019 — that increased to 7.5 in 2020. It has been labelled a knee injury crisis within the AFLW and I think the numbers support the claim," researcher Tess Rolley said.

"A third of the injuries came when a player was wrong-footed when defending. Players losing their balance while tackling or being tackled was responsible for just under a third of all cases.

There is a clear contrast with the men's game.

"The key difference that we found was landing isn't a predominant injury characteristic in the AFLW," Ms Rolley said.

"In AFLW, they are playing a more ground style of play, more congested football, there's more contested possessions, there's less contesting marking situations. (Massive congestion is a major problem, & major contributory factor, in injury rates- my words, & emphasis)"

Females should, if they wish to play AF, not be consigned to female" tackle bags". Female AF requires adjustments, for females physical & psychological health.

Last edited:
"In AFLW, they are playing a more ground style of play, more congested football, there's more contested possessions, there's less contesting marking situations. (Massive congestion is a major problem, & major contributory factor, in injury rates- my words, & emphasis)"

Females should, if they wish to play AF, not be consigned to female" tackle bags".
Female tackle bags? When is this simple fact going to get through to you:

The vast majority of serious knee injuries, including Ash Brazill's, have nothing to do with congested play.

They look exactly like what happened to Georgia Wareham (who could've been a footballer herself) in the WBBL during the week.

Seemingly innocuous change of direction in wide open space = torn ACL. The faster the game is, the more injuries of that type are going to occur... in any sport!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back