WI vs Pakistan 2 Tests

Remove this Banner Ad

Darren Ganga looks like he was sweating blood watching the last part of Test

Him and me both.

that was a good deck for test cricket. Better batting sides would have made 300+ but it had something in it for the bowlers all the way through.

that’s 14 wins in 37 tests.
took 74 matches for the 14 wins before that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has been a great servant for Windies cricket. Always puts a high price on his wicket and he looked really in control considering the situation. Absolutely love him
Him and Holder the biggest stalwarts for WI cricket post-Chanderpaul. Kraigg goes okay too.

An awesome extended highlights package is currently uploaded to the WICB YouTube channel. Worth subscribing too imo (along with all of the official cricket boards' YouTube channels tbh).

F*** that stat is off the charts mental:

62 times the West Indies have been set 200 or less in the fourth innings.

56 wins, 6 draws, 0 losses
214 is the lowest total they have been bowled out chasing, against Pakistan in 1958/59.

Even in the last 25 years of mediocrity, they have remained curiously good at chasing down the sort of targets that tripped up Australia repeatedly in the 1990s.

WOW crazy test match, how anyone can like ODI and T20 over this is absolutely wild.
Bingo. I still cannot give a rats about T20 in general in terms of it being anything meaningful to me. It just does nothing for me in terms of real value but turn to cricinfo to find scores in Test matches will always mean something to me as a cricket fan. To see it down to the wire and can jump on Kayo and watch the finish to a close Test match between two former cricket Test powers is priceless.

Last edited:
Bingo. I still cannot gives a rats about T20 in general in terms of it being anything meaningful to me. It just does nothing for me in terms of real value but turn to cricinfo to find scores in Test matches will always mean something to me as a cricket fan. To see it down to the wire and can jump on Kayo and watch the finish to a close Test match between two former cricket Test powers is priceless.

Take out Babar Azam and they are two extremely well matched sides

Remove this Banner Ad

Back