Media WIGMEDIA: Furies are a disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe Not TJASTA can fill in till the real one returns.

BrilliantQuaintBats-small.gif

Well, this is a sad day for the SFA and Werewolf in particular where TJASTA employed unique and clever strategies. In Deadwood he gave a masterclass performance. This will be a sad day for harry000

In Qooty he played a key role in match threads. Ever succinct, his posts were always clear. Evidently the sim respected his leadership as remarkably the Furballs were a Premiership prospect.

#CelebrateTJASTA along with #goalsfortheprols are among the go to mantras of the SFA.

Julius Caesar was sauntering off to work on the Ides of March when he came across a group of his team mates. His mates turned him into a colander. Not since then has a leader been so ruthlessly and publicly stabbed and reduced to a kitchen sieve.

Just as Rome struggled to recover from the assassination, so too may the Furballs. I agree with the OP from Elton Johns Wig , the Club is a mess.

Will a Marc Antony emerge from their ranks to clear the decks? Maybe Carson Dial will step up. He posts well, seems a strong character and maybe with Hate assisting him Mr Dial could pull the fat from the fire.

When a local council proves to be a rotten borough, the State steps in appoints an Administrator. Ditto in the private sector when a company fails and is put into Administration.

The Furballs are that council, that failed company. The SFA governance structure must now step in and do the right thing.

Ant Bear and the eleven Club captains (a chihuahua gif is not a captain) need to agree a firm strategy to set the Club back on its feet. This should include:
*Appointing an external administrator/captain of the Furballs;
*Passing and rigorously enforcing a by-law preventing Furball players from publicly criticising the Admin/captain;
*Penalties to include suspension for a first offence and immediate transfer to the Gumbies for a second;
* Banning of tiresome and negative gifs.

I know point 4 has no chance. It would silence posters such as Nedlam and Turbo and that is a little unfair.

As for who should be appointed the Admin/Captain, I think someone widely respected should get the unhappy gig. Maybe a mod like Wooshette or NaturalDisaster or sensible experienced posters like GotTheGoodes or pantskyle would agree to do the job.

Don't wait until the National Day to ask the question, or it may be too late...

1573155509629.png

TJASTA PM us if you need anything....
1573156085656.png

McDonalds has free wifi next time you get your coffee

Fair dinkum. What a s**t stain of a club.

I should be celebrating 100 games of greatness tonight, but I'm not.

I'm not, because one of the only Furies worth giving a s**t about is gone. I find out today on Twitter, that TJASTA is gone. He's quit BF. He tweeted to me to congratulate me on 100 games, and that's how I found out that he's gone. So let's be clear, he's that good of a bloke he's gone out of his way to pass on a kind word, even after quitting.

I think most lists would take him in a heartbeat, but that opportunity is gone now.

Furies leaders, get your s**t together.

Just last week, we had a match thread against the Furies. It was actually ok. Individually, there are some pretty funny people there.

Lets look at the list.....

Season 28 Player Roster:
2. TheMidRunner
3. Grockadoc
4. EagleOz
5. Lsta062
6. bgt2110
7. mightymalaka
8. JackBero
9. MightyHawks86
10. Strebi3
11. ChappyUK
15. The Half Back
16. Stevi_Tigers
17. Wacky Tiger
18. TJASTA (c)
20. Edmund hunt
21. rfctigerarmy
23. Shadow Man
27. Hate
29. Carson Dial
34. Nuffers
44. PieLebo87
50. Ned_Flanders (vc)
60. This Is Anfield
69. Tigerturbulance
88. fightingfury_88
89. TigerTime_89
100. Michaels

Who do you know? Who do you actually banter with? Who contributes to this league?

Hate is pretty quiet now, and is genuinely nice. Probably too nice.

There are a few veterans that are former "big" names, but don't contribute much any more. They're wallpaper.

The question I have, is where is the leadership? They've had people try to lead them out of the funk, but nothing seems to have worked.

Is Ned_Flanders the answer? Or is he a power hungry campaigner that couldn't wait? Or just a back stabbing pussy? What about Tigerturbulance?

Furies leaders, what were the issues?

Are you happy that not only is TJASTA gone from the Furies, and the league, but from BF? Is this a proud day for the club?

Lets also be clear here, I don't wish failure upon the Furies...or the Gumbies, the Dragons, the Royals, any team. A strong, vibrant comp is what we all want when it gets down to it.

But I also have no desire to see good people leave the league when its not an unavoidable situation.

Yours in disappointment

EJW
I will be holding a silent vigil at Van Cortland Park.

Please DM me his twitter handle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will be holding a silent vigil at Van Cortland Park.

Please DM me his twitter handle
I will vote to lynch you D1 as a mark of respect.

Well, this is a sad day for the SFA and Werewolf in particular where TJASTA employed unique and clever strategies. In Deadwood he gave a masterclass performance. This will be a sad day for harry000

In Qooty he played a key role in match threads. Ever succinct, his posts were always clear. Evidently the sim respected his leadership as remarkably the Furballs were a Premiership prospect.

#CelebrateTJASTA along with #goalsfortheprols are among the go to mantras of the SFA.

Julius Caesar was sauntering off to work on the Ides of March when he came across a group of his team mates. His mates turned him into a colander. Not since then has a leader been so ruthlessly and publicly stabbed and reduced to a kitchen sieve.

Just as Rome struggled to recover from the assassination, so too may the Furballs. I agree with the OP from Elton Johns Wig , the Club is a mess.

Will a Marc Antony emerge from their ranks to clear the decks? Maybe Carson Dial will step up. He posts well, seems a strong character and maybe with Hate assisting him Mr Dial could pull the fat from the fire.

When a local council proves to be a rotten borough, the State steps in appoints an Administrator. Ditto in the private sector when a company fails and is put into Administration.

The Furballs are that council, that failed company. The SFA governance structure must now step in and do the right thing.

Ant Bear and the eleven Club captains (a chihuahua gif is not a captain) need to agree a firm strategy to set the Club back on its feet. This should include:
*Passing and rigorously enforcing a by-law preventing Furball players from publicly criticising the Admin/captain;
*Penalties to include suspension for a first offence and immediate transfer to the Gumbies for a second;

I know point 4 has no chance. It would silence posters such as Nedlam and Turbo and that is a little unfair.

As for who should be appointed the Admin/Captain, I think someone widely respected should get the unhappy gig. Maybe a mod like Wooshette or NaturalDisaster or sensible experienced posters like GotTheGoodes or pantskyle would agree to do the job.
Give it to Carson Dial if TJASTA doesn't come back.

But fingers crossed he comes back.

ahhh so you're an Ellis and TJASTA is a Short.

Or you're a Vickery, TJ is an Ellis and now the furries are trying to figure out who to hate next.
Im everyone’s favourite whipping boy

Funny how all the support for tj only came out when he ****ed off.

He ditched the club, he chose to leave, that's on him.

And seriously, who ******* cares? People leave BF all the time, and it's usually because it was no longer fun for them. If BF is a negative for TJ, he and the Furies are both better with him away from here.

And as for your suggested rules:

1) we will fold before we become a shitty shell of a club run by the admin, so * off

2) I will criticise Ant Bear and before him Kennedy Parker as much as I ******* want, and same goes for our captains. We are not some Stepford Wives cult at the Furies, we will leave that to which ever shithole you are at. At the Furies we are not afraid of people having opinions, speaking their mind, or god forbid disagreeing. You make steel with a hammer, not cuddles

3) this is perhaps the single most stupid thing I have read on BigFooty since someone suggested carlton is on the verge of a premiership dynasty

4) a gif of a cat on a robotic vacuum cleaner would have provided more insight to the Furies than your post did. Don't be jealous that gifs are better than you

Funny how all the support for tj only came out when he f’ed off.

He ditched the club, he chose to leave, that's on him.

And seriously, who ******* cares? People leave BF all the time, and it's usually because it was no longer fun for them. If BF is a negative for TJ, he and the Furies are both better with him away from here.

And as for your suggested rules:

1) we will fold before we become a shitty shell of a club run by the admin, so fu** off

2) I will criticise Ant Bear and before him Kennedy Parker as much as I ******* want, and same goes for our captains. We are not some Stepford Wives cult at the Furies, we will leave that to which ever shithole you are at. At the Furies we are not afraid of people having opinions, speaking their mind, or god forbid disagreeing. You make steel with a hammer, not cuddles

3) this is perhaps the single most stupid thing I have read on BigFooty since someone suggested carlton is on the verge of a premiership dynasty

4) a gif of a cat on a robotic vacuum cleaner would have provided more insight to the Furies than your post did. Don't be jealous that gifs are better than you
Administrative intervention to fix club activity issues is the single stupidest notion ever suggested.

Administrative intervention to fix club activity issues is the single stupidest notion ever suggested.

I don't disagree. Have people even seen our admins???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back