AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Hi SFA,

Yep, that's right. I stand.

It's pretty simple really.

I'm not aligned, I give no shits.

Importantly (to some) I have no agenda. No need for legacy.

Expansion? Don't care. If I'm the Admin, the committee decides. If it's 6-6, they can debate until they're 7-5. I'll give guidance, and if FORCED make a call. But in essence, it's up to the committee to make a call. Sound fair?

I'd basically be a facilitator. No autocrat, or dictator.

Ask me any questions, I'll answer with my thoughts.

Enough of you on both sides of the SFA divide know that I'm my own man and not interested in being King for One Day.

I've been around long enough to know of the various groups. You're all important, because you all make this place what it is, why change that?

#EJ4Admin

So it's either an egotistical spreadsheet monkey maniac or a wino Wonders boomer.

What a time to be alive.

So it's either an egotistical spreadsheet monkey maniac or a wino Wonders boomer.

What a time to be alive.

wino *Furies boomer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi SFA,

Expansion? Don't care. If I'm the Admin, the committee decides. If it's 6-6, they can debate until they're 7-5. I'll give guidance, and if FORCED make a call. But in essence, it's up to the committee to make a call. Sound fair?

Enough of you on both sides of the SFA divide know that I'm my own man and not interested in being King for One Day.

I've been around long enough to know of the various groups. You're all important, because you all make this place what it is, why change that?

#EJ4Admin
Weren’t you sooking about the admins decision being vetoed? How does that align with your comment re committee deciding on expansion?

So if you won't do anything why not just have a committee?
My vision for admin is to take care of the... admin? stuff. Organise the committee, present breaches, organise simming and awards.

But the committee makes the big decisions.
Punishments, expansion bids, what I should eat for dinner and so on.

My vision for admin is to take care of the... admin? stuff. Organise the committee, present breaches, organise simming and awards.

Yeah, exactly what I was gonna say. They are the administrator, not the arbiter or commissioner.

And the committee can't do that?

Yeah, exactly what I was gonna say. They are the administrator, not the arbiter or commissioner.
And the 13th vote in the event of a split committee

Reckon it helps to have someone to tie it all together - there’s a bit of organising work to do. But that person shouldn’t drive the agenda.

For basic s**t like that it's easier for a single person to organise it. Like how the parliament decides on the bigger picture, but the executives are just there to get it done.

Weren’t you sooking about the admins decision being vetoed? How does that align with your comment re committee deciding on expansion?
Thank you for your question Harry.

No, I wasn't sooking about the question being vetoed. I think a veto is fair, and I replied as much to The Filth Wizard. I was saying that 9B was loose in writing, and it is. In an ideal world, the admin is a consultant to the committee, and would present ideas to the committee for discussion. This gives the committee or the people the biggest say.

You know that being captain is a lot of effort.
Having someone else manage all the league stuff is easier for all involved.

I don't see them as a hierarchy above the committee or anything like that, just that they are generally the organiser of the league.

Hi SFA,

#EJ4Admin

So you're basically running as per what I suggested when Clod was leaving?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back