Media WIGMEDIA: I Stand For Admin

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this where we bring up the All-SFA process and the actual conflict of interest that exists with captains nominating themselves and then also being involved in the discussions as to who makes the team?

Or will we both agree to just leave that for another day?

EDIT: Well I should read on after having my morning coffee. Well done Dingster
Ding's already covered it mate. Points for effort though.

The Wonders weren't excluded from any vote. You were personally excluded from any commentary and discussion to prevent information/vibe/feedback being sent back unfairly to one bid at a time the other bid didn't have this access. It was a decision based on Dingster the Vampire, not Dingster the Wonder. Any relevant conversation was relayed back in the real PM we had with yourself and the various representatives of both bids. This way both clubs were privy to anything relevant/important and none were in an advantageous position comparitively.

The Wonders are 100% entitled to have whomever they like as their committee representative, it has never been denied of you. Every poster on the forum is 100% entitled to have whatever conversation they like about whatever subject they like with whomever they like via PM.
I may have just snagged a prized Filth fish. ;)
He's my favourite JT.

For health reasons?
No, just because I'd like a quality field of candidates.

ND may well be a wet blanket, and s**t at banter. But he is an organised young fellow and I think if I'm not taken seriously, he'd do a good job. I'd also like to see Loons as admin, and have told him so. He tells me he's not interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ND may well be a wet blanket, and sh*t at banter. But he is an organised young fellow and I think if I'm not taken seriously, he'd do a good job. I'd also like to see Loons as admin, and have told him so. He tells me he's not interested.

That's the nicest thing you've ever said about me.

ND may well be a wet blanket, and sh*t at banter. But he is an organised young fellow and I think if I'm not taken seriously, he'd do a good job. I'd also like to see Loons as admin, and have told him so. He tells me he's not interested.
Didn’t spook and Bonce say they were going to run as well?

Or was that for future reference?

IDGAF either way as you already have my vote.
So glad I’ve told you this in a PM as I’d NEVER openly admit my loyalty on the main board.

No way.

Wot?

One thing I've learnt since joining the Furies, you really ARE that dumb.

No ******* s**t. People need to start underestimating their underestimations of me.

Incorrect.

It's the clubs decision.

You're right to ask the club if they're happy with their representation. But if we are, play on. It's simply not your choice. You can be miffed, be angry, but if the club is happy, play on.

As a no voter to expansion, I was more than happy with Dings representation. All information was laid completely bare.

The Wonders DID have a voice, you just didn't like it. Because the clubs position was EXACTLY the same, regardless of who was there.

Generally speaking, in a conflict of interest scenario the individual excuses themselves regardless of if backers believe they are right for the job as opposed to being asked to leave or removed, as there is conflict and it undermines any result made and acti0ns against results in, well, this.

Just because you want cake instead of omelette just proves you're on a sugar high and not thinking clearly about it.

I feel like this is a shot at my time in the committee.

Please remember that I saved the gumbies

I don't see you at the table.

Also, capitalise the name pretender.

Does anybody have good tips for poaching eggs?
Yep. Don’t. Find a decent cafe and just buy the bastards. I have ant amount of dull stories supporting this opinion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back