Media WIGMEDIA presents Meltin' with Elton.....and ND S27 - Week 6 - No Melt

Remove this Banner Ad

**** I am good.
i suppose its only natural that NaturalDisaster has trouble interacting with you - a successful Furies captain and all the things he wanted to be. With time I'm sure he will get back his self respect and feel he can be worthy. As a footy family we need to give him space and time to mend.

**** I am good.
A ball hasn't even been bounced for S27 and he's already jumped in the boat.

giphy.gif

i suppose its only natural that NaturalDisaster has trouble interacting with you - a successful Furies captain and all the things he wanted to be, with time I'm sure he will get back his self respect and feel he can be worthy. As a footy family we need to give him space and time to mend.
Are you talking about me or TheMidRunner?

Meltin with Elton Nomination WEEK 1:

For mine, a melt is just that. A melt. It doesn't matter how true you or others think it is, it's still a melt.​

Imagine creating an award for melts and for the first time, allowing yourself to be nominated and then being the first nominated.​

SM may be a known melter, but it appears he can make people melt just the same. Congratulations to the Week 1 Nominated for melt of S27 - Elton Johns Wig for this delicious little breakdown here in his own thread:​

You've got real issues.

I tagged 4 people, and yours was a throwaway line at the end, and it's a fascination?​

You're one of the LEAST fascinating people here.​

BRAB interests me on almost every level.​

Cadaver interests me, and I've enjoyed the back and forth.​

WaynesWorld19 interests me because he needs help, and I'm trying really hard, because the Bombers LG isn't doing squat.​

Rodney Dangerfield interests me because he is genuinely funny, and doesn't give a s**t. I also enjoy his ongoing state of bemusement.​

You are one of the most boring, one dimensional posters in this place.​

Don't ever make the mistake of thinking I am fascinated by you or care what you do. I actually feel sorry for you being stuck in a permanent state of passive aggressiveness. It would be so bloody tiring.​

Sometimes I think you should give this place a break, it seems to eat at you.​

Honourable mentions:​
Pea Nut in the SpudQoach thread​
BRAB over Joshwoodenspoons match posting​
Uncle_Leo in the "BRAb stand down" thread​

Meltin with Elton Nomination WEEK 1:

For mine, a melt is just that. A melt. It doesn't matter how true you or others think it is, it's still a melt.​

Imagine creating an award for melts and for the first time, allowing yourself to be nominated and then being the first nominated.​

SM may be a known melter, but it appears he can make people melt just the same. Congratulations to the Week 1 Nominated for melt of S27 - Elton Johns Wig for this delicious little breakdown here in his own thread:​

Honourable mentions:​

Pea Nut in the SpudQoach thread​
BRAB over Joshwoodenspoons match posting​
Uncle_Leo in the "BRAb stand down" thread​
Are you salty you lost today mate??
Pls. That was the definition of a melt by TheSensitiveFactory. I just told him what he didn't want to hear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread now has header graphic thanks to TheInjuryFactory

Should have waited until he had finished to start the thread.

I cant believe you allowed naturaldumbarse to be acknowledged in your banner

how can you still be a WONDER with this amount of self hate?

Thats my fault. It's way too big, the brief was to keep it as tiny as possible.

I think the typeset size differential is fantastic.

Last edited:
Mate, I'm still an ex captain, and you're still a minnow. Good job on the graphic, but sit down and stfu
Wow, you're easier than I thought.

You're welcome. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back