Media WIGMEDIA presents Meltin' with Elton.....and ND S27 - Week 6 - No Melt

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn’t really any other melts this week though. I mean Cadaver had a cry because I didnt use a gif, but wasn’t really a melt as such. The Bombers had a sook over their game result, but they were nominated last week.
Are you saying, your performance as SIM posters yesterday, was exemplary ? .......you don't think you don't have any questions to answer ?

Meltin With Elton and ND Round 4

First of all, I would like I say that I am slightly disappointed.

I heard of a lovely melt in Caz’s “My beginnings in the SFA” thread from the EKA loser himself. However, the coward had gone and deleted the evidence before I had the chance to witness it. This was probably so he did not get himself nominated for this. Only squibs delete melts. Guards, please attach the Stone of Shame to Cadaver.

View attachment 632695

Anyway, I could very easily just nom the Bombers again for their early week media efforts and attempting to scorn one of the finest simmers in the league. However, that would almost guarantee them the win of this award. I am however, going to nom one of their own.

This week’s nomination is going to a has been flog that is desperately trying to hang on to the smallest bit of relevance he has, boncer34 . Early this week I started a thread listing the top Ten most annoying flogs in the Sweet FA. Boncer, with his massive victim complex, assumed that the thread was going to be a list of Bombers players and decided to have a little tantrum based on this unfounded assumption.

Lol.

Yeah ok.

"Hey guys the Bombers thread upset me and got me worked up yesterday, but my decision to make this thread yesterday is completely unrelated coz I've been thinking about it for awhile. Honestly I have."

Sounds legit.
Credit to you though.

You were obviously highly emotional when you started this thread but still kept just enough control to not do the list while still upset.

Otherwise the list of Bombers would've really exposed how much that thread got under your skin.
Run along? Oh sorry do you want me to stop exposing your emotionally charged threads? Whoops.

Oh wait I've got it, list ALL Bombers in the top 10. Then you can claim you were trolling all along, it'll be great.
Nice to know I’ve always got somewhere to live rent free.

I’d be stunned if I’m in the top 100 posters by posting number outside of werewolf games in the past 6 months. But yeah I’m desperate for relevance :D

Congrats Boncer on this weeks nom

Meltin With Elton and ND Round 4

First of all, I would like I say that I am slightly disappointed.

I heard of a lovely melt in Caz’s “My beginnings in the SFA” thread from the EKA loser himself. However, the coward had gone and deleted the evidence before I had the chance to witness it. This was probably so he did not get himself nominated for this. Only squibs delete melts. Guards, please attach the Stone of Shame to Cadaver.

View attachment 632695

Anyway, I could very easily just nom the Bombers again for their early week media efforts and attempting to scorn one of the finest simmers in the league. However, that would almost guarantee them the win of this award. I am however, going to nom one of their own.

This week’s nomination is going to a has been flog that is desperately trying to hang on to the smallest bit of relevance he has, boncer34 . Early this week I started a thread listing the top Ten most annoying flogs in the Sweet FA. Boncer, with his massive victim complex, assumed that the thread was going to be a list of Bombers players and decided to have a little tantrum based on this unfounded assumption.

Congrats Boncer on this weeks nom

Still living rent free.

Meltin’ with ND’n’Elton Round 5

This week I have the pleasure of nominating an ex team mate.

On Wednesday, the Hawks signed a new rookie in Snake_Baker. Obviously, when new blood comes in, someone must make way.

Who usually makes way for a new recruit? The skipper? No! Their most active poster? Of course not!

As a general rule, it’s someone who has given little to the side. Whether it be a an inactive or a washed up hack.

In our case, it was Papa Juggs who was forced to make way. Now, you would think that a disengaged would be happy to step aside for a newbie, or at the very least use it as an incentive to get involved more. Not in Juggs case though, in his mind, no rookie was worthy of his spot that he tried so little to keep. So, instead of taking it like a supposed “league legend” would, he threw a tantrum

League Legend, Fred medalist, former Demons captain and 2x grand final player Papa Juggs has this week sensationally been left off the Hawks team sheet.
New is just coming through but it seems the new leadership at East Side was unhappy with his performances off the field and has decided to give his spot to newer players.

Will he be putting up with this treatment? The answer seems to be no. Here we have a statement from the man himself.

"This is outrageous, I had no warning, the people calling the shots at East Side have no clue. Scorning a big name like myself comes with consequences. I will be walking away from the club immediately".

Some say the massive loss of The Filth Wizard is to blame for the breakdown at East Side. It was speculated that Juggs would enjoy playing alongside SM as a player he has been known to cohort with on a lazy Saturday night watching the Hull City Tigers demolish their opposition in round ball sports but not even that bond is strong enough to prevent this rift forming.

Juggs has confirmed that he was offered a placement at another team earlier in this season. Perhaps he's regretting not making that move now.

Speculation as to the future of his playing career is currently rampant. More news as it unfolds.
Yep #scandal

You have to post 50x a week just to get on the bench now.

If that wasn’t enough, he then demanded to be delisted in the Hawks team PM.

What an melt from someone who clearly just wants to take and not give.

Congrats on the Round 5 nom Juggs.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, a disappointing week 6 sees no melt worthy of nomination. I am not going to tarnish this time honoured award with a nom that doesn't meet the lofty standards that have been set.

As such, Season 27 Week 6 shall forever remain vacant.

Lift you campaigners!!

Well, a disappointing week 6 sees no melt worthy of nomination. I am not going to tarnish this time honoured award with a nom that doesn't meet the lofty standards that have been set.

As such, Season 27 Week 6 shall forever remain vacant.

Lift you campaigners!!
Just checking which season this thread is in .....is it still season 27 ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back