Media WIGMEDIA: The Unknown Soldier

Remove this Banner Ad

What seems to have gone unnoticed here is how poorly AceAndy and the Dragon's LG have dealt with Caz from day one. I managed to get some footage of a recent meeting they had.

Would never have happened at the Bombers. Amirite KohPhi Antonio BlueVein WaynesWorld19

download (2).jpg

What seems to have gone unnoticed here is how poorly AceAndy and the Dragon's LG have dealt with Caz from day one. I managed to get some footage of a recent meeting they had.

Would never have happened at the Bombers. Amirite KohPhi Antonio BlueVein WaynesWorld19

View attachment 826690
We were able to keep it under control, but once the Dragons culture took hold there was no stopping the train wreck.

There have been murmurings as of late regarding the haphazard nature of Andrew’s reign of terror. So much so that his personality split into the enigma (mouth breather) AceAndrew1969.

Terrible turn of events.

View attachment 826690

We're used to handling difficult situations ...... AceAndy and the Dragons though, deal with their issue the same as the Catholic Church deals with their Priests .....but don't be hard on Ace ....you know, with the drinking problem & all that

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Ah yes as I expected, still silence. Guess it is easier taking pot shots and playing stacks on in other threads when the Bombers are under the pump.

Disappointing but certainly not unexpected.

Moved by his grief, The Half Back has already contacted Fake Child Protection Services about fake adopting the poor fake orphaned baby :(
I was starting to think Halfy was the father
The Half Back did disappear to the EU last season......
While this may be speculation, it is untrue.

However, I have contacted the proper authorities and I am now the proud owner of a somewhere-between-6-months-and-9-year-old boy/girl.

Vale the Soldier.

We were able to keep it under control, but once the Dragons culture took hold there was no stopping the train wreck.

There have been murmurings as of late regarding the haphazard nature of Andrew’s reign of terror. So much so that his personality split into the enigma (mouth breather) AceAndrew1969.

Terrible turn of events.
Oi that is my real name. I have been doxxed :eek::eek::eek:

This thread is the epitome of self-affirmation. It's the equivalent of a bunch of anti-vaxxer middle aged mothers congregating in their private Facebook group, congratulating each other on how they've prevented their kids from contracting [redacted].

Which is ironic, since the level of intelligence in here is on par with a circle of [redacted] chasing each other with foam bats.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is the epitome of self-affirmation. It's the equivalent of a bunch of anti-vaxxer middle aged mothers congregating in their private Facebook group, congratulating each other on how they've prevented their kids from contracting autism.

Which is ironic, since the level of intelligence in here is on par with a circle of special-needs children chasing each other with foam bats.
Delete this.

Delete this.

Agree. serial_thrilla - please delete your post. I enjoy your work but this time you are way off the mark.

The banned poster was guilty of doxxing another poster. Doxxing anywhere on the Net is a cowardly act. Banning the poster only from the SFA was pretty lenient in my view.

Agree. serial_thrilla - please delete your post. I enjoy your work but this time you are way off the mark.

The banned poster was guilty of doxxing another poster. Doxxing anywhere on the Net is a cowardly act. Banning the poster only from the SFA was pretty lenient in my view.
I'm not sure if you're being serious. Since I'm new to this, if you are indeed serious can you PM me and I will do so.

I'm not sure if you're being serious. Since I'm new to this, if you are indeed serious can you PM me and I will do so.

He is serious. They stupidly doxxed a poster in a PM with mods in it. The league rejoiced.

Hopefully the Dragons have come to terms with this.

Maybe edit the post. The last paragraph.

The [redacted] bit too.

Maybe just delete it.
My point still stands, but I've redacted it a little to protect the wee ones

Remove this Banner Ad

Back