Competition WIGMEDIA: Who Can It Be Now? TWINS Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the pink suit. Whoa... 🤭
I was going to to go for the purple one but I wanted to play it safe this week and go for something conservative

source.gif

ROUND 1 - Answers and update

Well, hopefully next time, we can speed this up a bit.

Now that we know how it works, it shouldn't take as long to get the answers in.

So, who were they?

We'll get to that.

Firstly, a breakdown, and some quotes.

We have 3 people currently on 3 points
4 people on 2 points
5 people on 1 point
And 8 of you are yet to break your duck!!

Right, the clues were

-Yesterdays heroes
-Massive CV
-Will tell you about it
-Fair bit of flog about them

derm.png

This flog, who giggles at his own footy stories of thuggery from days past, is almost always introduced as "5 time day and 5 time night premiership star DERMOT BRERETON".

okey.png

This flog was last relevant in a real sense BEFORE I joined the league in S23. I had the great fortune to play a season or two with him, and he did not need any prompting to drop his CV in to a match thread, let me tell you. The one, the only okeydoke7

Metalcrusher guessed Jason Dunstall and our site boss Chief, I see the connection, but no.

Muddiemoose went for Danger, who can blame him? And TFW

Sterge decided to not read the rules and nominate 2 SFA players, well done Sterge!!

Tigerturbulance got okey right

SM went for Wayne Carey and Doctor Colossus - I said he could tell pants he was washed up, SM said that he would agree!! :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Metalcrusher guessed Jason Dunstall and our site boss Chief, I see the connection, but no.

Muddiemoose went for Danger, who can blame him? And TFW

Sterge decided to not read the rules and nominate 2 SFA players, well done Sterge!!

Tigerturbulance got okey right

SM went for Wayne Carey and Doctor Colossus - I said he could tell pants he was washed up, SM said that he would agree!! :oops:

I got the sweet fa player first try then you robbed me of a point for dermie :p

Strigoi asked me if the SFA players to choose from were rucks only......:$ I asked him if he thought the real life player were rucks only, what did he reckon? He got shitty with me

Pugsley guessed Aker and Stabby. I probably laughed at these answers more than any

TJASTA - well, ummm, I think I'm just going to quote the PMs on this one.....

so wait wtf am i doing?
fu** me you people are stoopid.

It's a game of make a match.

The clues in the thread relate to a real life vfl/afl celebrity.
They also relate to a qooty player.

With a guess of one each, your aim is to guess BOTH that match the clues.

If you guess both - say Western Vic superstar is the clue, and you say TJASTA and Liam Pickering, you'd get 3 pts.

If you get one or both wrong, you have one more single guess (not a pair) at the one (or both) you missed.

Read the clues in the thread for round 1.

Match them up against a qooty player - name them
Match them up against a real life figure - name them
okay
give it to me i guess
No.

This is going over quite a few rounds, with leaderboards and stuff.

Use the clues provided and have a stab.
oh there are clues, i thought you were giving via pm lol
should probably read the thread ay

Santoz struck out, but we had some communication issues that were mainly my fault

JackBero also decided to not read the rules. He thought just naming ONE SFA player was the right way to go. He chose Dumbarse. Valid, but no.

Proper Gander got okey right, but missed with Dunstall. On her second crack, she went with "Matty Lloyd. He shits me". Again, valid. But sadly incorrect.

Strigoi asked me if the SFA players to choose from were rucks only......:$ I asked him if he thought the real life player were rucks only, what did he reckon? He got shitty with me

Pugsley guessed Aker and Stabby. I probably laughed at these answers more than any

TJASTA - well, ummm, I think I'm just going to quote the PMs on this one.....
did you just LEAK our super secret pm?

Santoz struck out, but we had some communication issues that were mainly my fault

JackBero also decided to not read the rules. He thought just naming ONE SFA player was the right way to go. He chose Dumbarse. Valid, but no.

Proper Gander got okey right, but missed with Dunstall. On her second crack, she went with "Matty Lloyd. He shits me". Again, valid. But sadly incorrect.

You're being kind here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back