Wikileaks founder and good North man Julian Assange

Remove this Banner Ad

Receiving or stealing - same thing to me. This world would be a poorer place without whistleblowers but I'm just not sure how to categorise him.
But if he received then he is just a publisher, like every other news org..

The only difference between Wikileaks and the NY times, is he offers the source material, so people can study and make up their own mind. No real propaganda, or bending of stories if someone can point to a document.

It’s also relevant, that people can look back at things, say story about Ukraine, at the time wasnt really important, so news org didn’t report but if you dug thru all the names, etc you can see military build up has been happening for a close to two decades. No one would ever know previously as the information would’ve been lost.

most other large news orgs have followed suit in the same style.

The superior quality humans of the Democratic Party haven't let him out yet?

The paperwork must have got lost on the way to the C.I.A...............

..............or...................

..................maybe they really are just all shades of the same pile of excrement........................like I told you folks.

I’ve never heard that before, I had to look it up and came across this guy called ‘Gore’ considering the subject matter, I’m sure there’s a pun there.

Worth a watch for anyone who’s interested

Crazy s**t hey.

There's even, get this, theories that suggest a US President was assassinated by the security services because he wasn't willing to go along with their imperial agenda.

I’ve never heard that before, I had to look it up and came across this guy called ‘Gore’ considering the subject matter, I’m sure there’s a pun there.

Worth a watch for anyone who’s interested

So basically, who you vote for amounts to NOUGHT! :D

Crazy sh*t hey.

There's even, get this, theories that suggest a US President was assassinated by the security services because he wasn't willing to go along with their imperial agenda.
Wow, which one of the four?
I bet it was McKinley, trying to stick to the gold standard, pfft if that was ever going to work.

I really wish I had a stronger opinion on this but I cannot work out which side is right. Is he a warrior for free speech or a treacherous person who has stolen state secrets and caused the deaths of people he effectively outed? It has surely gone on too long now but he doesn't seem to have too many friends in high places (Aust Gov) fighting for him.
He didn't out anyone.

Two journalists from the Guardian did.

Probably amounts to a decent fine, if I am an Australian, voting in the US election..

Basically, an Australian who gets invested in this crap is a tabloid/social media zombie, because it matters sweet * all on the world stage.

But hey, I already knew that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, I love this sh*t!!!
it’s much better then watching neighbours or home and away

People take the crap seriously & it's unmitigated virtue signalling.

I mean, why else do they get so invested?

Ummm, Australia is actually more prominent and important on the world stage than we've ever been right now.

Australia is where the lies about China are being washed into the global discourse in order to fuel the upcoming conflict.

It is literally going from The Australian/Telegrapgh/Sky News into the Murdoch feeds in the US and UK and then being used as "evidence".

Australia led the bullshit international "charge" for an investigation into COVID in China.

This is the kind of stuff brave Australian journalists like Assange have been trying to warn us about.

Hey, I love this sh*t!!!
it’s much better then watching neighbours or home and away

And also, it does matter, it is of global importance right now.

We're the launching pad for the US/China conflict.

As long as we aren't the site for a hot proxy war.

No, as the Indians are finding out, being in the Quad doesn't mean we help when disaster strikes, its that they to be the site for the hot fight.

No, as the Indians are finding out, being in the Quad doesn't mean we help when disaster strikes, its that they to be the site for the hot fight.
the elephant is going to be mighty pissed at the dragon for givin it the covid...
modi will get people in the streets, always happens, to avoid answering questions at home blame, the godless outsider for your issues.

Last edited:
So Craig Murray just got 8 months on contempt for his reporting on the Alex Salmond trial.
how’s the ending,
Defence say Mr Murray is due to give evidence in a Spanish Court on May 20 on a Julian Assange related case. Lady Dorrian says in that case they could begin the prison sentence on the 19th.

Its a *en farce.

The ordered him to surrender his passport by the 19th despite his 3 weeks leave to appeal (ie till early June.)

campaigners.

Whatever legitimacy Western democracy and British justus had is gurgling down the plug hole at a pretty fast rate.

Its a fu**en farce.

The ordered him to surrender his passport by the 19th despite his 3 weeks leave to appeal (ie till early June.)

campaigners.

Whatever legitimacy Western democracy and British justus had is gurgling down the plug hole at a pretty fast rate.
Good follow up article..

Worth a read for anyone still unsure of what’s going on..

I’ve discovered a lot of dark stuff. After 20 years working in war areas for the Red Cross, I’ve seen plenty of ugly things but I wasn’t aware of how fragile the rule of law is in the western world until this case,’ Melzer says. ‘Whether you like or hate Julian, if we allow telling the truth about government misconduct to become a crime, the powerful will be left completely unchallenged. That’s really what this is about.’

Remove this Banner Ad

Back