Wikileaks founder and good North man Julian Assange

Remove this Banner Ad

Worth a read for anyone still unsure of what’s going on..

I’ve discovered a lot of dark stuff. After 20 years working in war areas for the Red Cross, I’ve seen plenty of ugly things but I wasn’t aware of how fragile the rule of law is in the western world until this case,’ Melzer says. ‘Whether you like or hate Julian, if we allow telling the truth about government misconduct to become a crime, the powerful will be left completely unchallenged. That’s really what this is about.’

It's a sad state of affairs that an highly credentialed and experienced voice in Nils Melzer can only be heard on fringe websites and obscure media.

Most people either don't give a s**t or are incapable of acknowledging the brutality of our own democracies.

Assange is a classic case of throw away the key and look the other way.

I believed they tried to move a whole bunch over covid positive prisoners on his ward. With his deteriorative lung condition from being inside without sunlight for close to a decade, it would be fatal.

the secrets might actually be the thing that stops him from being epstiened.

I believed they tried to move a whole bunch over covid positive prisoners on his ward. With his deteriorative lung condition from being inside without sunlight for close to a decade, it would be fatal.

the secrets might actually be the thing that stops him from being epstiened.
Remember that file they released?

A major witness in the United States’ Department of Justice case against Julian Assange has admitted to fabricating key accusations in the indictment against the Wikileaks founder. The witness, who has a documented history with sociopathy and has received several convictions for sexual abuse of minors and wide-ranging financial fraud, made the admission in a newly published interview in Stundin where he also confessed to having continued his crime spree whilst working with the Department of Justice and FBI and receiving a promise of immunity from prosecution.

Sometime around the release of the collateral murder video Wikileaks realeased an encrypted file for anyone to download. It was encrypted and couldn't be opened. It wasn't huge but took several Mb. Maybe nearly a Gb. Can't remember exactly. It wasn't the war logs or any of those files iirc. It was ages ago, over a decade so my memory is a bit sketchy.

The talk at the time was that it was some form of insurance, especially once the collateral murder vid came out.

I've probably still got it on an old hard drive somewhere.

UK government is a disgrace.
Turned 50 over the weekend.
Shouldn’t be in jail. End of.
Not the only disgraceful government in this story either. (Thop our federal governments hgave a shitful record of looking after our own people since David Hicks.)

I'm leaving this here because its also a case involving a leak and the espionage act. Tho in this case only the whistleblower has been done. So far.

I'm leaving this here because its also a case involving a leak and the espionage act. Tho in this case only the whistleblower has been done. So far.

Hales crime was telling this truth: 90% of those killed by U.S. drones are bystanders, not the intended targets,"

Edward Snowden.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A two-day hearing at the High Court over the extradition of Julian Assange begins on Wednesday.

The WikiLeaks founder is currently in jail in the UK, and the US government is appealing against a decision to block an extradition request.
Imagine what they would do if he led a revolution and stormed the bloody Whitehouse or something like that?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back