Wikileaks founder and good North man Julian Assange

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahahaha at least he hasn’t lost his sense of humour

the ABC chief of investigative reporting who ±4months back had the <limited hangout> leak of incoming Albo admin were on the prospect of securing JA's deportation to domestic isles ...

< : eyes roll >

BS?

Last edited:
the ABC chief of investigative reporting who ±4months back had the <limited hangout> leak of incoming Albo admin were on the prospect of securing JA's deportation to domestic isles ...

BS?
Absolutely, if you ever want to see the quality of Aussie abc journos, all you have to do is watch the Hillary interview with 4 corners.
Hit piece with little regard for facts then the EP doubled down after criticism.

Absolutely, if you ever want to see the quality of Aussie abc journos, all you have to do is watch the Hillary interview with 4 corners.
Hit piece with little regard for facts then the EP doubled down after criticism.
+ Gates
( v. Sarah Ferguson )

controlled_opposition reining the boundary of the Overton_window™

#pleonasm

Last edited:
Junk absolute junk;
Bring me back to the good ole days when propaganda was innocent and the narrow debate was between ovalteenies and milo.
pleonasm easy kakistocracy

devil's advocate:

but who are we kidding, from the days of pamphleteer'ing and William Randolph Hearst even to the Hobart Mercury(under News'un'Limited) stewardship , still consensus FourthEstate = establishment

2018 I thought DavidManne and GuyRundle may bring the truth on RussiaGate and Putin_v_Trump , no , they went down the propaganda route with Chief

I have brought the receipts the data the references the facts since 2016 here on the RussiaGATE confected humdrum it affected my personal sensibility/ies and commitment to truth

Last edited:
You know the truth. You just can't bring yourself to admit it.

it had zero to do w politics chief, I would perhaps have bitten my tongue and voted HRC, I would not have voted DJT, more curious is would I have voted DJT in November 2020

I think I would have had to vote for the boorish buffoon versus the corrupt member of Delaware , now if Tulsi is the nominee for Dems I woulda been all in for the medic(US Army) senator from Hawaii

#Gabardvote1tick

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

devil's advocate:

but who are we kidding, from the days of pamphleteer'ing and William Randolph Hearst even to the Hobart Mercury(under News'un'Limited) stewardship , still consensus FourthEstate

2018 I thought DavidManne and GuyRundle may bring the truth on RussiaGate and Putin_v_Trump , no , they went down the propaganda route with Chief

I have brought the receipts the data the references the facts since 2016 here on the RussiaGATE confwcted humdrum it affected my personal sensibility/ies and commitment to truth
Truth?
How did they manage to get the DNC email server data to the most surveilled building on the planet? if you ask Roger Stone all you’re get is fairy tails, do you get the same fairy tails if you ask Craig Murray, who has receipts from Reagan’s DCA and footage of him walking into the embassy?
Question has always been who is the shadowy figure Mr Murray met in DC

Last edited:
Truth?
How did they manage to get the DNC email server data to the most surveilled building on the planet? if you ask Roger Stone all you’re get is fairy tails, do you get the same fairy tails if you ask Craig Murray, who has receipts from Reagan’s DCA and footage of him walking into the embassy?
Question has always been who is the shadowy figure Mr Murray met in DC
everyone knows Seth Rich leaked it to WikiLeaks™ (and he) wanted some 'reward' because he had resigned from his DNC hq career vocation

Go to veteran intelligence professionals for sanity V.I.P.S. Bill Binney

intelligence data was NOT transfected from cable/internet/opticfibre

Last edited:
everyone knows Seth Rich leaked it to WikiLeaks™ wanted some 'reward' because he had resigned from DNC hq

Go to veteran intelligence professionals for sanity V.I.P.S. Bill Binney

intelligence data was NOT transfected from cable/internet/opticfibre
Amen bruva,
I’ve been screaming this from the rooftops for years.
As they say correlation is not causation, and because you say the above doesn’t make you a maga groupie

Amen bruva,
I’ve been screaming this from the rooftops for years.
As they say correlation is not causation, and because you say the above doesn’t make you a maga groupie
I started w the Masha Gessen article in TheRepublic (monthly journal Thebostonrepublic originally, Gessen MiT architecture dropout who became journalist an immigrant to America during late Gorby from Russia)

had circa 20 references , Matt Taibbi was late late late too late to the party and trailed/lagged by three years ... the serious thinkers and journo's and technocrats need to hang their head in shame

f Alex Downer or Joe Hockey (ambassador/consulategeneral) in DC or Manhattan and speeddialling their alphabet agency handler (StateDpt CIAFBI) about Papadopoulos

< : eyesroll >

Last edited:
I started w the MashGessen article in TheRepublic (monthly journal Thebostonrepublic originally, Gessen MiT architecture dropout who became journalist an immigrant to America during late Gorby from Russia)

had circa 20 references , Matt Taibbi was late late late too late to the party and trailed/lagged by three years ... the serious thinkers and journo's and technocrats need to hang their head in shame

f Alex Downer or Joe Hockey on DC or Manhattan and speeddialling their alphabet agency handler (StateDpt CIAFBI) about Papadopoulos

< : eyesroll >
It started when Obama signed the Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act on Dec. 23, 2016, those 21st century statecraft tools that were used to groom western teenage kids into adventurism, were retargeted at home. Assange had some choice words for jared cohen at jigsaw.
I’m personally undecided on whether Obama thought he was just fanning the flames of Nulands current war or whether he wanted to split society.
Collateral damage I guess.

It started when Obama signed the Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act on Dec. 23, 2016, those 21st century statecraft tools that were used to groom western teenage kids into adventurism, were retargeted at home. Assange had some choice words for jared cohen at jigsaw.
I’m personally undecided on whether Obama thought he was just fanning the flames of Nulands current war or whether he wanted to split society.
Vicki-the-noodle[sic] married to RobertKagan neocon extraordinaire , hands in Kiev coup of '14, this is the Zbignieu Brzezinski doctrine of destroying Russia by carving it into 4 or 16 satellite states

Brzezinski doctrine ™

ask Contra Mundum they love him in central Europe

thou whose name may not bee spelled

Last edited:
Obama merely progressing CFRcouncilforeignrelations agenda

see: WADA (yes sports doping)

take an anamorphic lens ,. WADA throw book at Florida(Florid'ian) tennisplayer out of Russia Maria Sharapova and all the Russian athletes banned for that testosterone derivative and Russia can't fly their own flag in Rio or wherever pre-Tokyo 000

The international agenda starts over a decade pre Kiev putsch/colour revolution of '14

Obama's CD&PA was a mere stepping stone of an agenda over a decade into its manifestation

Obama merely inherited the agenda and was to be steward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back