Discussion Wikipedia's Little Jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 12, 2008
The North of Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
1570205557405.png
So I've noticed clubs have these little club uniform sections in their wikipedia articles. North have never worn that away jumper, and I can only assume it's supposed to be the 90s style jumper with the kangaroo on it. Anyway I looked at the editor to see if there's a way to change it and I can't understand it at all. Anyone know anything about this?

Last edited:

Last edited:
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 758830
So I've noticed clubs have these little club uniform sections in their wikipedia articles. North have never worn that away jumper, and I can only assume it's supposed to be the 90s style jumper with the kangaroo on it. Anyway I looked at the editor to see if there's a way to change it and I can't understand it at all. Anyone know anything about this?
That away jumper would be pretty nice, official or not.

That away jumper would be pretty nice, official or not.

i don't much care for it. we've had so many different away jumpers of wildly varying quality over the years, I'd love the club to just stuck to White on Blue, Blue on White and 90s Bounding Roo for a while. it's a solid trio

i don't much care for it. we've had so many different away jumpers of wildly varying quality over the years, I'd love the club to just stuck to White on Blue, Blue on White and 90s Bounding Roo for a while. it's a solid trio
Yeah got a feeling they'll stick with that trio. Have they ever tried using the roo on the new logo?

I'd love to see that on the wiki template...

Yeah got a feeling they'll stick with that trio. Have they ever tried using the roo on the new logo?

I'd love to see that on the wiki template...

the current logo is very strong to me. the angry kangaroo is reminiscent of the "Roosistence" symbol, and the fight to stay in Melbourne by extension. Something North people are all very proud of.
1570344619133.png 1570344635125.png

the current logo is very strong to me. the angry kangaroo is reminiscent of the "Roosistence" symbol, and the fight to stay in Melbourne by extension. Something North people are all very proud of.
View attachment 759644View attachment 759646
The Kangaroo's eye looks like a stylised map of Tasmania and with the heavy emphasis on the "North" the Melbourne could easily be changed to Hobart ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back