FTA-TV Wild Boys

Remove this Banner Ad

It will typical 7 - overexposed 'stars', terrible script...........and it will rate its socks off because there is nothing else on.

Packed to the 'Rangers

Ssaw a "sneak peek" late one night.

Full of action and explosions.

Looked promising.

Then I find out it's tilot: Sunday, 7.30.

Car crash factor: watch it to see how awful it is...

I wouldnt be so quick to write it off guys.

Given that it stars the dead one from Packed To The Rafters, as well as the midget triathlete from DWTS, I suspect that Australia's outer suburban new age bogan population should be enough to keep it on the air for a while im afraid.

:(

I wouldnt be so quick to write it off guys.

Given that it stars the dead one from Packed To The Rafters, as well as the midget triathlete from DWTS, I suspect that Australia's outer suburban new age bogan population should be enough to keep it on the air for a while im afraid.

:(

Yeah, it's depressing isn't it.

I gave it 13 minutes. Like the concept of a show about bushrangers but being an aussie show it's got enough issues, without having to overcome a pg rating as well. It's terrible and will rate its socks off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just another quickly directed second rate copy of a western. Not meant to be deadwood, but i got about ten mminutes of it and quit. Its dead. And lousy. Too many of the same modern day cops in it.

It's been put out of it's misery, thankfully.

Had the misfortune to be exposed to a couple of episodes. Appalling. Remarkable how accurately you can predict the crapness of Australian "drama". (Of course there is a greater evil - Australian "comedy")

To whoever mentioned this s**t and Deadwood in the same sentence, hang your head. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back