Bombers_Forever

Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts
May 9, 2003
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Seattle Mariners and Seahawks
It will typical 7 - overexposed 'stars', terrible script...........and it will rate its socks off because there is nothing else on.

Apr 16, 2006
The Dirty N-o-r-f
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
One club man

Magpiespower

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan
Dec 16, 2004
Salisbury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Packed to the 'Rangers

Ssaw a "sneak peek" late one night.

Full of action and explosions.

Looked promising.

Then I find out it's tilot: Sunday, 7.30.

Car crash factor: watch it to see how awful it is...

RisingPhoenix

Club Legend
Dec 20, 2010
Great Southern
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
NAFC, SDFC, MUFC.
I wouldnt be so quick to write it off guys.

Given that it stars the dead one from Packed To The Rafters, as well as the midget triathlete from DWTS, I suspect that Australia's outer suburban new age bogan population should be enough to keep it on the air for a while im afraid.

:(

tonk

Premiership Player
Jun 3, 2008
over there
AFL Club
Sydney
I wouldnt be so quick to write it off guys.

Given that it stars the dead one from Packed To The Rafters, as well as the midget triathlete from DWTS, I suspect that Australia's outer suburban new age bogan population should be enough to keep it on the air for a while im afraid.

:(

Yeah, it's depressing isn't it.

jackn

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2006
aus
AFL Club
Carlton
I gave it 13 minutes. Like the concept of a show about bushrangers but being an aussie show it's got enough issues, without having to overcome a pg rating as well. It's terrible and will rate its socks off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
Just another quickly directed second rate copy of a western. Not meant to be deadwood, but i got about ten mminutes of it and quit. Its dead. And lousy. Too many of the same modern day cops in it.

Nov 12, 2002
AFL Club
Geelong
It's been put out of it's misery, thankfully.

Had the misfortune to be exposed to a couple of episodes. Appalling. Remarkable how accurately you can predict the crapness of Australian "drama". (Of course there is a greater evil - Australian "comedy")

To whoever mentioned this s**t and Deadwood in the same sentence, hang your head. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back