Toast Will Andrew Swallow become as good as his brother? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
Another fantastic display from little David on the weekend.

His all round stats this year have improved beyond all comprehension. He was a serviceable to good player the last few years whilst carrying injuries. However now that he is seemingly fit he has taken his game to another level!

They are some nice stats for a guy of his age.

Statistically, in 2014 David is already looking to have as good a season as his brother has ever had. And it is still only the beginning for him. Lets see what some full uninterrupted preseasons and some sustained team success can bring out of the better Swallow!

Can't wait to see what he produces for the SUNS both for the rest of 2014 and the future :D

Well done DAVID SWALLOW

Another fantastic display from little David on the weekend.

His all round stats this year have improved beyond all comprehension. He was a serviceable to good player the last few years whilst carrying injuries. However now that he is seemingly fit he has taken his game to another level!

They are some nice stats for a guy of his age.

Statistically, in 2014 David is already looking to have as good a season as his brother has ever had. And it is still only the beginning for him. Lets see what some full uninterrupted preseasons and some sustained team success can bring out of the better Swallow!

Can't wait to see what he produces for the SUNS both for the rest of 2014 and the future :D

Well done DAVID SWALLOW
His brother Andrew is actually shorter by and inch or two..

Andrew is okay but I would suggest it comes down to the culture of the club. Bring him to the Gold Coast and he could almost be as good as David.

Suns refers to "LITTLE DAVID" and you say Andrew is an inch or 2 shorter, Hmmmm have you been hanging around the showers again tigernova

Little was referring to his odds of becoming a premiership captain in comparison to Andrews long odds

Little was referring to his odds of becoming a premiership captain in comparison to Andrews long odds
Hang? Me? Mate, you know im always stiff as a board!!:eek:
gaydar.jpg

Just sayin...

Thank god for dinosaurs like you and me Iva. When calling someone gay stops being an insult, this world wont be worth living in...

Don't stress bro. No one here will stop you necking yourself :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats all this talk of hanging? Round showers, round the neck...settle down fellas. wow.

Whats all this talk of hanging? Round showers, round the neck...settle down fellas. wow.

Sorry, the site of 22 boys (Well 21 and even Aaron Hall) running around and giving Norf a caning has got my sexual juices flowing!

Sorry, the site of 22 boys (Well 21 and even Aaron Hall) running around and giving Norf a caning has got my sexual juices flowing!
'Well hung' seems to be the theme here...Norf, south..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back