Will be Missing Last 2 Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Doctor might Say NO COLLINGWOOD to keep Heart Rate does not get too High
Could be a good idea mate, lately watching the pies hasn't been the most healthy thing to do

My Mointer:

b]
Sexy monitor Dave. Have you tried pushing all her buttons yet?

I'd hate to see how high some of those numbers could get watching the umpiring in our game
Would be an interesting case study or PHD Thesis, monitoring Dave' s numbers during an AFL game.
We may have to manipulate the experiment by inserting some dodgy umpires to make sure Collingwood is 'robbed' every quarter...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After the Opertion on my Kindies they Doctor saying they are working at 46% Now

I'm sorry to hear that mate. I think I got mine checked recently and they were 93%.
I don't really know what all this percentage s**t means, but if I could give you one of mine, I would.

It's good that you don't drink alcohol though, try cutting off the sugar in your life mate, it will improve your kidney function.

Doctor reckons the Problem I have a Tiny Whole near my Heart thay leaks Clots and for some Reason it has caused havoc in my Body

Would be an interesting case study or PHD Thesis, monitoring Dave' s numbers during an AFL game.
We may have to manipulate the experiment by inserting some dodgy umpires to make sure Collingwood is 'robbed' every quarter...
"Inserting"?
Are you mad?
We don't need to insert any such thing, the DSC's do a good enough job of it already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back