Will be Missing Last 2 Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally able to just sit up now

FB_IMG_1503209160367.jpg

1st time in 4 days so was hard to keep standing up

All the best Dave. I hope you make a full recovery and are able to get on with your life again. Just a shame you have to miss footy and not cricket!

Yeah. Rather Miss the Cricket then Footy.

Though need to get Health Back for Trade/FA Period;)

Little bit. Have to get use to going to Toliet Again. More Mobile

All the Doctors saw me and seemee be happy how I am going. My Oxqyon might also be Stopped

Dave,
I can only add my best wishes for your speedy recovery.
Staying positive is my best advice. Which I know can be difficult in these tough times, but just know that you have many many friend here on BF who are all thinking of you.
Take care.

What my mum said in her Facebook Post:

David is looking a lot better and was able to have a shower today - just had to sleep afterwards! He needs an MRI of his heart but his heart rate is 140 so too much movement to be able to see what's going on. Minimal kidney function will never improve and I'm scared that we will have to monitor him so closely, I'm terrified I will miss something. Not sure how long he will stay in hospital but he will come home with lungs chockers with clots they hope his body will get rid of. Doctors comment today is that davids situation is bizarre and odd!

Mate, we're all thinking of you.

I have to agree with some others here that a positive attitude is one of the best things you can give yourself and it can only come from within yourself. Often easier said than done, but always worth aiming for.

I hope each day is better than the day before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Bruises:

b]

An unfortunate side effect of Warfarin - thins the blood but makes bruising easier to occur and increases the severity of bruising. It looks terrible, I hope you're not feeling too bad and on the improve after the last few days of treatment TD.

An unfortunate side effect of Warfarin - thins the blood but makes bruising easier to occur and increases the severity of bruising. It looks terrible, I hope you're not feeling too bad and on the improve after the last few days of treatment TD.

Just where the Bruise is very saw too.

Doctors are saying Condition is Improving

Just where the Bruise is very saw too.

Doctors are saying Condition is Improving

Good to hear that you are on the improve Dave :thumbsu: I must admit though that having blood clots at your age (i'm guessing your in your 20's) is quite strange. Has the Doc given you an explanation at all to your condition?

Good to hear that you are on the improve Dave :thumbsu: I must admit though that having blood clots at your age (i'm guessing your in your 20's) is quite strange. Has the Doc given you an explanation at all to your condition?

I am 31. Doctor's also baffled in fact they said My case in my Case "Bizzare and Odd".

They think I have a Tiny Whole near Wall of my Heart. Which can be fixed. Though they are not 100% Sure

I am 31. Doctor's also baffled in fact they said My case in my Case "Bizzare and Odd".

They think I have a Tiny Whole near Wall of my Heart. Which can be fixed. Though they are not 100% Sure
We've known you're "bizarre and odd" well before the docs woke up to it Dave.
Buts that's why we love you.
Keep fighting big fella.

Hope you are on the mend. As a preventative health measure, maybe ask the doctors to keep you in until after the Pies board meeting tonight. If they announce they have re-appointed Bucks, you may benefit from being near health professionals.

At Moment I could be in for another Week

Rest is your best friend Dave.
Sleep long, sleep deep to give your body the chance to repair itself.
Yep as did not have much today and Tired and feel Crappy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back