Will be Missing Last 2 Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Did I just see a get well soon from Aish with a pack of twisties in his hand???

Doctor Said They are looking at getting me home by Next Week.

Be on Walfren for rest of my Life
Ooooh, rat poison! My old man was taking that stuff for years for his heart murmur.

Ooooh, rat poison! My old man was taking that stuff for years for his heart murmur.
Well doctor's reckon I could have a Hole in my Heart as I have Clots in both Artiriees and Veins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of all the posters in this forum you are for me the most honest and in many ways the best because of that. You embody passion Dave and that is what supporting footy is all about, plus you barrack for the pies which makes that passion so particularly wonderful to me. I hope you have the best outcome possible, your presence is always valued and noted on this board. all the best ..

Of all the posters in this forum you are for me the most honest and in many ways the best because of that. You embody passion Dave and that is what supporting footy is all about, plus you barrack for the pies which makes that passion so particularly wonderful to me. I hope you have the best outcome possible, your presence is always valued and noted on this board. all the best ..
Agree 100%. Dave represents the true soul of the club and there is nothing pretentious about him or his posts. He is easily our best known poster and the only one I would recognise in the flesh. That the Chief himself should be involved in producing the get well banner for him speaks volumes for his presence on this board.

Good luck Frankston might have a bad name but that hospital and its staff are absolutely the best they'll fix you (but be wary of the food).

Hospital is great for Sure.

Worse places then Frankston

Good news, I'm sure you will be glad to be home and back in your own bed.

Sure Will. Get a Proper Sleep and don't get Woken up all the Bloody Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back