Will Brisbane make the 8?

Remove this Banner Ad

If we can win four of our next five (Dockers, Hawks, Blues, Saints, Demons) then I’d say we’d be in an almost certain position. Three of the next five and we would still be in for a chance.

I’m hopeful but not too hopeful. 40/60.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good chance, young side and will go through ups and downs butbanking enough early wins to get them home.

Big 3 weeks coming up before our bye, Dockers(A), Hawks(H) and Blues(A), if we win all 3 we can just about lock in finals and maybe even start dreaming of a home final ie. top 6.

I'm confident that whatever we do this year we'll be able to better it substantially in 2020 and beyond.

Given the current position, 13 wins would be a great effort. Wait and see if that makes finals or not. Percentage might need some work.

Flip a coin. Decent chance, but I’ve seen enough lions footy over the past decadeto suggest that it is no better than 50/50 at best at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm cautiously optimistic. We have a few games coming up that we *should* come away from with the 4 points that is only going to strengthen that chance but there's still a bit of the youthful yips to contend with that makes any game a real gamble right now.

My pass mark for this year is to be pushing for finals, but I'd be over the moon if we are actually in it. Currently 4th on the ladder, we're giving ourselves a pretty good shot at doing just that.

In 2019, 2 losses in a row can see you drop to 12th. I'm thinking they will fade out for a month at some point. But let's see.

In 2019, 2 losses in a row can see you drop to 12th. I'm thinking they will fade out for a month at some point. But let's see.
Can probably bank on 2 losses in a row for our final two games of the year v Geelong & Richmond.

Our draw is really kind up until those two games, so we'd want to hope we have finals locked up around Round 20.

Can probably bank on 2 losses in a row for our final two games of the year v Geelong & Richmond.

Our draw is really kind up until those two games, so we'd want to hope we have finals locked up around Round 20.

We also play GWS and Port Adelaide away two weeks in a row.

If you write those 4 off as losses we need to go 6-3 in the other 9 games. Pretty iffy.

If you write those 4 off as losses we need to go 6-3 in the other 9 games. Pretty iffy.
We're 6-3 now, can't see why we can't do that again :p

Winning the next 3 before bye is the crucial part.
Rest will fall in place afterwards.

They should make it from here. But its´s just a s likely they could blow with a young side.

I think this week is the litmus test. If they can win in Perth reason they make it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back