Votes: 73 56.6%
  • No Chance

Votes: 36 27.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you can get ahold of 'First Crack' on your kayos or Fox or youtube from post game fri.nite, well worth it,
with Bob and Moons talking us up.

Garry and Tim very complimentary about us too,but surely that is the old set 'em up and watch 'em fall tactic. :p

Last edited:
Unless a lot of choking occurs seems to me it has to be 4 and that there could even be a 10 win team miss the top eight.

Definitely will need 10 at least...9 won't cut it.

Would be quite a story if we do make it...we'll need to win 4 out of our last 5 games, and with our last 2 wins would mean winning 6 of our last 7 games to surge up the ladder and sneak into finals from 4-6 after 10 rounds.

I just hope the mindset Teague is drilling in is that for us its finals for the rest of the year....drop a game and we're out. Make sure each and every week we go in with a finals mindset

Keep up......
How very dare Ol' malty say ANYTHING about us EVER again.
Even if it is good.
Yeeeeeeeeuckkkkkk.
Clearly I still need counselling over his coaching ruining period.
Anyone know a good horse whisperer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely will need 10 at least...9 won't cut it.

Would be quite a story if we do make it...we'll need to win 4 out of our last 5 games, and with our last 2 wins would mean winning 6 of our last 7 games to surge up the ladder and sneak into finals from 4-6 after 10 rounds.

Depends which ones we beat. If we beat Collingwood and GWS we could probably lose to Sydney and Brisbane and still make it.

If you can get ahold of 'First Crack' on your kayos or Fox or youtube from post game fri.nite, well worth it,

Garry and Tim very complimentary about us too,but surely that is the old set 'em up and watch 'em fall tactic. :p
Bob seemed very uncomfortable conceding we are a chance at finals.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bit like 2012 when Mark Robinson talked us up as flag favourites just prior to his drug infected mob steamrolling us in Round 4.

:rolleyes:

Bob seemed very uncomfortable conceding we are a chance at finals.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You'd back us in to win 4 out of the remaining 5 games under normal circumstances. That would most likely be enough to put us in the top 8.

What makes it tough is having 4 games in a compressed schedule (roughly 16 days or around that mark).

Player management will be crucial to success.

Latest Predictions by Squiggle has us still in the Eight After Saturday Games

Note these are not my tips - Squiggle probably has either a Super Computer to work this out or a Commodore 64 or its like the World Cup and a Squid is picking the results by moving towards coloured balls in a fish tank)

will update after each set of games

NB the Squid didn’t pick the Finals results that was all the Hyphen

View attachment 942803
I'd love Richmond in an elim and do what we did to the in '13.

That will be the coming of age for the boys,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back