Votes: 73 56.6%
  • No Chance

Votes: 36 27.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the draw it may well be better for us if the Dees beat the Saints. The Dees have a relatively easy draw and could easily go 5-0 from here which means we wouldn’t catch them. Whereas we could be just one win behind the Saints after this round and they have games against the Eagles and Giants they could drop. Then again the Dees could just as easily lose to the Bombers and Dockers. So it’s hard to say for sure whom we prefer winning at this stage. But as we know as long as we keep winning there’s a spot for us.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Cats coming back to beat Dogs last night helped our cause. Really is up to us. Destiny in our own hands. If we beat Pies on Sunday we one step closer, but we have to take that step first or it all means nothing.

Don't hope. Don't think. DO!!!!

Well I went from angry and throwing stuff at the TV last night, to cheering and celebrating.

it’s a strange feeling watching matches with extra interest as it effects Carlton.

I’m loving it!!! Makes footy more fun.
don't be freaking the family out please, brezhnev.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly clearly the Saints. Dees are our direct comp
I'd have thought Saints losing brings them back to the pack though. They have a bye so if we win tomorrow and next week we are level with them as well as Melbourne (assuming Melbourne beats Sydney next week). Better to have more spots open in the 8 than one team bolt IMO.

I'd have thought Saints losing brings them back to the pack though. They have a bye so if we win tomorrow and next week we are level with them as well as Melbourne (assuming Melbourne beats Sydney next week). Better to have more spots open in the 8 than one team bolt IMO.
Swans will give some cheek also now with Kennedy back.

Who do we want to win - Dees or Saints?
Never really mattered to me as have thought Saints and Demons will both make it anyway. It between Giants, Dogs, Collingwood and Carlton to be the 8th team to make it. As we get to both play Pies and Giants next two games, destiny in our own hands. Win the next four and get to last round playing Brisbane would be nice situation to be in. Over to the boys today.

Bounce the ball FFS!!!

Are the Saints starting to look a little shaky in the 8. They should beat Hawthorn in a couple of weeks, but they finish the season against West Coast and GWS.
They do have a good percentage, but they would want to win one of their final two games to lock in a finals spot.

Are the Saints starting to look a little shaky in the 8. They should beat Hawthorn in a couple of weeks, but they finish the season against West Coast and GWS.
They do have a good percentage, but they would want to win one of their final two games to lock in a finals spot.
I think they will make it. But a drop in form not totally unexpected. They will beat Hawks and probably one of Eagles or GWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back