Will Castagna use Max Gawn as a step ladder today?

Remove this Banner Ad

brett15

Flog Status Confirmed
Aug 8, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Playing loose in defense with the game on the line, just mark the damn thing Maxy your over 200cm!

Nope too late, Max is a step ladder :$

gGMkGYdw.jpg

Castagna gonna soar

maxresdefault.jpg

I was there too. I don't think I've seen such a footy crowd go up as one - even the Richmond fans hit the roof. (Well there was a Richmond fan sitting nearby who refused to acknowledge the mark, muttering something about 'lucky ****', and when Farmer missed the goal, he actually came back with 'All it deserved!').

I hope he got in for half price, because he only watched half the bloody game. There's always a few, I guess.

I was there too. I don't think I've seen such a footy crowd go up as one - even the Richmond fans hit the roof. (Well there was a Richmond fan sitting nearby who refused to acknowledge the mark, muttering something about 'lucky ****', and when Farmer missed the goal, he actually came back with 'All it deserved!').

I hope he got in for half price, because he only watched half the bloody game. There's always a few, I guess.

did Farmer miss? lol I don't remember that detail, I was too busy deep in facepalm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back