Will Channel 7 be showing Essendon vs Geelong LIVE?

Remove this Banner Ad

PoidaCat

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 13, 2006
MCG
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Andrew Mackie
:confused:...

Will there be world peace tomorrow? I guess they are both the same chance.

Anyone know what has to be fufilled for them to show it live.?

I couldn't get a ticket 3 weeks ago (Level 1).

:confused:...

Will there be world peace tomorrow? I guess they are both the same chance.

Anyone know what has to be fufilled for them to show it live.?

I couldn't get a ticket 3 weeks ago (Level 1).

some tickets + standing room released this morning i beleive

You soft prick. Level 3 at the Dome is fine.

"soft prick"... well done Mr Intelligent. Level 3 at the Dome is crap. When it gets close to the boundary you can't even see the players nor the ball.

I like being on Level 1. If that makes me a "soft prick" then so be it.

Although being a keyboard warrior is pretty soft and weak.

Better Home and Gardens just seems so much...better, according to $even

once a upon a time, $even were more flexible with slightly different footy timeslots with games from one weekend to the next, not sure why they are so anal about it now

Channel 9 never showed the friday games live either, you should be used to it. :rolleyes:

Better Home and Gardens just seems so much...better, according to $even

once a upon a time, $even were more flexible with slightly different footy timeslots with games from one weekend to the next, not sure why they are so anal about it now

Yeah I guess they cannot afford to lose any money 'cause they overpayed for the Football. :thumbsdown:

"soft prick"... well done Mr Intelligent. Level 3 at the Dome is crap. When it gets close to the boundary you can't even see the players nor the ball.

I like being on Level 1. If that makes me a "soft prick" then so be it.

Although being a keyboard warrior is pretty soft and weak.
Level 3 at the Dome is closer than Level 2 at the G. It's a great view if you're looking for a seat.

What sort of "keyboard warrior" has missed 4 Essendon games in Melbourne in 5 years?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must say alot of people will be caught out if they show it live.

Its better at 8:30pm for ch7 because of constancy for alot of viewers & cos Better Homes & Garden rates well.

I remember when the swans played Essendon & it was a sellout, ch10 showed it live @ 7pm instead of their 7:30pm with delay. So I missed 30 minutes, cos I was unaware.

Anyway should of didn't bothered watching if I knew the umpires were gonna rig it!!:eek:

I must say alot of people will be caught out if they show it live.

Its better at 8:30pm for ch7 because of constancy for alot of viewers & cos Better Homes & Garden rates well.

I remember when the swans played Essendon & it was a sellout, ch10 showed it live @ 7pm instead of their 7:30pm with delay. So I missed 30 minutes, cos I was unaware.

Anyway should of didn't bothered watching if I knew the umpires were gonna rig it!!:eek:[/QUOTE]

another one on holidays?
be sure to do the english homework

Ch9 always did the same, the only thing that has got people confused is that the AFL would schedule Non Victorian games later so they started at 8:40 EST so 9 was live on those nights, but other than that...

I unfortunately will be at this game, level 1, beautiful seats, not looking forward to it at all as I fear a huge upset :(

Better homes and gardens will rate much.... MUCH better at 730pm than some late night movie at 1030pm.

People will watch the footy from 830pm till 11pm. If they show it live then people will watch from 730pm till 10pm and they simply lose their viewers of Better homes. Why would they wanna do that?

Also to note that people are simply used to friday night footy starting at 830pm and having it start an hour earlier will piss a lot of people off who are un aware and get home to a game half-way thought.

Being that it's an Essendon game I will be at the Dome of course... BUT for a game of another team I always go out for drinks after work on a friday night then head home around 830ish for the footy. So it works very well for people wanting to do after work drinks then head home for the game. 730pm doesnt really allow you to do that.

If every football game was live on TV, would attendance for the games really drop that much? I live in Perth so I don't really know all that much about that sort of thing but it seems that if channel 7 stated tomorrow that Geelong and Essendon would be live, it seems unlikely that there would be a rush of people trying to refund their tickets :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back