Will Eagles fans conduct themselves like the embarrassing 2017 Richmond dickheads?

May 8, 2007
vic
AFL Club
Richmond
Imagine the difference if we played 7 in a row at our home ground leading into the finals
Well, let's see. Your last home game leading into the finals.....you lost. To a side that didn't make the finals or even had a shot at making finals.
So, I guess - if you had 7 home games in a row leading into the finals, you would have lost them all.

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
Well, let's see. Your last home game leading into the finals.....you lost. To a side that didn't make the finals or even had a shot at making finals.
So, I guess - if you had 7 home games in a row leading into the finals, you would have lost them all.
Shitmond iq on show here

When did Shitmond last win an AFL flag before the 2 VFL orchestrated ones in 2017 and 2019?

I don't recall them winning one

Meanwhile my club won 4

Would be nice to play at home 10 in a row into the finals
Ummm. lets look at the logic here
Richmond. Massive victory whilst dealing with multiple rule changes to counter our game plan
Not all home games played on our home ground
Only 4 home games with a genuine home ground advantage etc etc etc = AFL orchestrated

West Coast
Biggest home ground advantage in the comp
Play all home games on home ground
Not only the biggest umpire differential in the comp, but in the entire history of the comp
Umps cheat in the grand final to get you over the line = "It's all so unfair. We're so inferior to Victorians, we should be getting 20 goal head starts. Wa wa wa"

Whilst your feelings of inferiority to me because you're West Australian and I'm Victorian are justified, I don't know how many more unsporting advantages the AFL can give you pathetic lot.

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
Ummm. lets look at the logic here
Richmond. Massive victory whilst dealing with multiple rule changes to counter our game plan
Not all home games played on our home ground
Only 4 home games with a genuine home ground advantage etc etc etc = AFL orchestrated

West Coast
Biggest home ground advantage in the comp
Play all home games on home ground
Not only the biggest umpire differential in the comp, but in the entire history of the comp
Umps cheat in the grand final to get you over the line = "It's all so unfair. We're so inferior to Victorians, we should be getting 20 goal head starts. Wa wa wa"

Whilst your feelings of inferiority to me because you're West Australian and I'm Victorian are justified, I don't know how many more unsporting advantages the AFL can give you pathetic lot.
7 home games in a row at the MCG to finish the season

Such adversity

Boston tiger

Norm Smith Medallist
May 10, 2010
Where it all began
AFL Club
Richmond
The VFL likes to stop W.A teams from playing at the MCG so their revival projects have an edge

2020 we get to play there 3 times

Our little ranga step brothers down the road, only once

But hey it was perfectly OK for Shitmond to play 9/10 at their home ground into the finals

It should be called the Richmond Football League. I know I get upset when I get to the G and Richmond aren't playing and nobody told me.

was it more than 10 in a row at the mcg? it was minimum 10

the vfl revival of shitmond was complete though

I prefer to remember pre 2017 before the VFL revival

Uh oh, someone is missing some facts and needs a waaaaambulance.

View attachment 828647

Facts is facts.
But I'm sure the AFL will manufacture you whinging entitled mob another flag in a decade or so.
Your plastic franchise has never won a flag that wasn't delivered on a silver platter by the AFL.

all tainted drug fueled flags.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
M9, check out these free kick differential stats m7!!!

Good chance the Lorne Dolphins would've snagged more than 1 AFL flag in that time with that leg up :$!
View attachment 829184
Mmmm Gil's 666 rule sure did hinder our gameplan last year. Long may that lanky gimp stay in power..
That is what happens when you are first to the ball, play the ball not the man and play within the rules instead of bitching about them. Try it sometime. :)
Losing to Geelong in September. That's like having a female ask you to go over to her place to have your way with her, only for you to forget to ask for the address, and then have your phone die on you; and then lose your phone charger.

fbgadView attachment 829246
That would suck. 😳

******* Dusty the coke head

lol, yeah. There’s the known and unknown. What we do know is WCE has and have had a drug problem for decades. But you keep subscribing to Womens Day for your footy info.

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
lol, yeah. There’s the known and unknown. What we do know is WCE has and have had a drug problem for decades. But you keep subscribing to Womens Day for your footy info.
What we do know is Ben Cousins fit in so well at Shitmond

What we do know is Shitmond made it easy for Dusty to fit in and nuture his coke addiction

What we also know is Shitmond has a PED history too

What we do know is Ben Cousins fit in so well at Shitmond

What we do know is Made it easier for Dustry to fit in and nuture his coke addiction

What we also know is Shitmond has a PED history too

we tried to help a bloke you guys were happy to leave on the scrap heap. I always enjoy WCE fans trying to defend how they ruined multiple lives and families.

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
we tried to help a bloke you guys were happy to leave on the scrap heap. I always enjoy WCE fans trying to defend how they ruined multiple lives and families.
i always enjoy seeing Shitmond posters deny their drug history and vfl revival that resulted in 2 flags

i always enjoy seeing Shitmond posters deny their drug history and vfl revival that resulted in 2 flags

Yes, yes, let the pain flow through you. Throoouuuggghhhh yooouuu....when your team is no good, claim #VICBIAS

616E633F-E772-4B4E-8C9D-84B85629B58B.jpeg

Nice denial of your drug history there bandwagoner

Enjoy the Shitmond downfall now that the VFL cannot keep the revival project going

yeah, there’s no real club comparable to the WCE on drug taking my friend. But go on, give me what you got. Dan Connors taking a sleeping tablet? Woooo boy. We sacked him while you guys put them up on pedestals.

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
yeah, there’s no real club comparable to the WCE on drug taking my friend. But go on, give me what you got. Dan Connors taking a sleeping tablet? Woooo boy. We sacked him while you guys put them up on pedestals.
You took Ben Cousins on as he fit right in to your drug culture

Dusty threatened a woman with chopsticks during a coke rage

In 97 you had a player go for steroids

Get off your high horse dh

Boston tiger

Norm Smith Medallist
May 10, 2010
Where it all began
AFL Club
Richmond
You took Ben Cousins on as he fit right in to your drug culture

Dusty threatened a woman with chopsticks during a coke rage

In 97 you had a player go for steroids

Get off your high horse dh

Is there much talk about your weights guy back in the Malthouse days over there?

“He said he had given the pills to Barber for use with the football team Barber coached. "I didn't think he was coaching kids," he said. Mr Coward said he believed baking powder and sodium bicarbonate should be banned in sport.

Barber, a former Commonwealth Games shot-putter, was named at the 1988 Senate inquiry into drugs in sport.

In 1996, Dean Capobianco, the sprinter he coached to the 200-metre world championship final in 1994, tested positive to the steroid stanozolol.

An independent tribunal cleared Capobianco to run at the 1996 Olympic Games but in March 1997 the International Amateur Athletics Federation overturned the decision and suspended Capobianco for four years.

Barber was one of the key men behind the success of West Coast in the early 1990s, when he oversaw the club's weights program.”

Back