Will Eagles fans conduct themselves like the embarrassing 2017 Richmond dickheads?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not hard with Eagles supporters.
Very quick to feel offended and victimised this mob.
Paper thin skin.
At least they didn’t have a paper thin forward line in the prelim. :oops::thumbsu:

B5FEE0B0-FD42-4B1F-8C38-13C497DB8FA1.jpeg

14 points in a half. You got SPANKED!!! :$

Hey Grin we’re still waiting to hear your stories of celebration and happiness following the Richmond premiership that put the “boring” celebrations of other football fans to shame. :)

Again, would you care to regal these wonderous tales of merriment and mirth that are beyond any other supporter?

Especially considering your posting history shows you were moaning for recognition on the bay all summer long? :)

I'm starting to think he may not have celebrated at all... certainly not to the extent he claimed to :eek:.
Prove me wrong Grin
Regail us with your escapades in whoring and drunkenness, ohh It must be a grand old tale.

Hey Grin we’re still waiting to hear your stories of celebration and happiness following the Richmond premiership that put the “boring” celebrations of other football fans to shame. :)

Again, would you care to regal these wonderous tales of merriment and mirth that are beyond any other supporter?

Especially considering your posting history shows you were moaning for recognition on the bay all summer long? :)

I'm starting to think he may not have celebrated at all... certainly not to the extent he claimed to :eek:.
Prove me wrong Grin
Regail us with your escapades in whoring and drunkenness, ohh It must be a grand old tale.

Ahh. My fans, desperate to hear from me.
Wanting to live vicariously through me as their own lives feel empty and insignificant. Let me assure you that your feelings are indeed justified.
It feels a bit indulgent and I'm sure most BF flogs aren't interested in my celebreations. But as you are so obsessed with me, I will regail.
Unfortunately, right now I'm at work earning the big $ so that I can pay lots of tax to support you.
Give me a reminder on Friday afternoon and I well create for you a tome of joy and celebration

Wanting to live vicariously through me as their own lives feel empty and insignificant. Let me assure you that your feelings are indeed justified.
It feels a bit indulgent and I'm sure most BF flogs aren't interested in my celebreations. But as you are so obsessed with me, I will regail.
Unfortunately, right now I'm at work earning the big $ so that I can pay lots of tax to support you.
Give me a reminder on Friday afternoon and I well create for you a tome of joy and celebration
Cq1R3Fbhg55wQ.gif

The starting posses are gonna stuff your game plan up. You rely on camping on the opposition getting first touch and then running it out on the rebound. That sag off tactic only works when you can swamp good players with a bunch a mouth breathing runners. That won't happen next year.

But yeah, we will have a much more effective forwardline. Our midfield is still going to be dominant, and won't have to carry the forwardline, and we have the best backline in the comp.

You got that Suns bloke, right?
hqdefault.jpg

Richmond mugs post 2017 was the worst, most obnoxious group of supporters j have encountered in any sports, in any code, anywhere.

All throughout season 2018 they were squealing 'We're gonna win the flag, we're gonna win the flllaaaaaggg' like the Broken Heel queens in that AAMI ad.

Unhappily for them, the players got ahead of themselves and got sliced and diced by a rampant Pies outfit on the Prelim Final, who were sick of the arrogance and hubris of The Tiger Clowns (both players and supporters).

It was only the 2nd time in my life I was rooting for Collingwood in a final (since 1990 Grand Final), and it was extremely satisfying.

The Eagles players and fans have been the total opposite post their 2018 Premiership win, all class and grace.

Dimma, Dustbin, and Trent should take lessons from Simpson, Shuey and Hurn on how to conduct themselves as champions. Humble and dignified.
Your profile states that you are 61 so I cant believe you didn't experience any of Carlton's asterisk flags, obnoxious doesn't begin to describe Carlton supporters, damn, you're obnoxious even when you sit on the bottom of the ladder.

Your profile states that you are 61 so I cant believe you didn't experience any of Carlton's asterisk flags, obnoxious doesn't begin to describe Carlton supporters, damn, you're obnoxious even when you sit on the bottom of the ladder.

Ageist. You Millenial Whipper Snappers need to learn to respect your elders.

3483E5AE-1A0E-48BF-B1AE-5AC562209B1B.jpeg

Yeah just as I knew, you got nothing. :)
Still better than being disposed of in the first week like a team that no longer belongs in the finals.
Translation = “we lost better than you”. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's because it's still the VFL with some franchise teams created to line the pockets of AFL execs. You don't follow a real club.

Which locker was cleaned out for Gaff again? Has he started training with you yet?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've just stumbled on this thread looking for new friends and you all talk my language, but I have no idea what any of you are talking about.
If you want some photos of Eagles fans behaving badly, I'll take some at the footy I'm going to this arvo. But it may be hard when the Dockers get beaten by a team who have only kicked one goal in the club's history.

I think we have behaved in a more low key & subdued manner than any premiership winner in history whereas in comparison richmond pinheads have acted so over the top like complete and utter dickheads who have just discovered success at any level for the first time in their entire lives. :$

I think we have behaved in a more low key & subdued manner than any premiership winner in history whereas in comparison richmond pinheads have acted so over the top like complete and utter dickheads who have just discovered success at any level for the first time in their entire lives. :$
That's because West Coast are a franchise not a team deep down there is no passion from their supporters because they don't have a history you bought your way into the competition and it shows by the supporters they don't have great memories of going to feral opposition grounds and be lucky to get out alive when your team won no they complain that their pies aren't the right temperature and that they have to travel every 2 weeks to play teams at the HOME of football that they bought into. Grow a history

That's because West Coast are a franchise not a team deep down there is no passion from their supporters because they don't have a history you bought your way into the competition and it shows by the supporters they don't have great memories of going to feral opposition grounds and be lucky to get out alive when your team won no they complain that their pies aren't the right temperature and that they have to travel every 2 weeks to play teams at the HOME of football that they bought into. Grow a history
Eagles played at all your feral grounds in Victoria in 1987 and beyond . grow a historical accuracy . There is nothing more Feral than a Victorian team in Victoria in a self engineered cheating setup that guarantees a home Grand Final for 50 years .

Eagles played at all your feral grounds in Victoria in 1987 and beyond . grow a historical accuracy . There is nothing more Feral than a Victorian team in Victoria in a self engineered cheating setup that guarantees a home Grand Final for 50 years .
6B45DDF6-3396-4493-87DC-903BB9FD01CA.gif

awww you poor weee thing, here play one of these for us :thumbsu:

SV109.jpg

Richmond pinheads just proving me right. Never seen a more bitter bunch of flogs who have no idea about how to handle winning something lmao talk about success starved. 🤣

The Shitmond fans just cashing in on the AFL revival since their club has been one of the most unsuccessful

Give them time to disappear again now the revival project is over, much like the Bulldogs

School children & other bandwagoners (just check join dates of 2017-2019) like Butler40 will likely jump ship to the next revival

Remove this Banner Ad

Back