Will Eagles fans conduct themselves like the embarrassing 2017 Richmond dickheads?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 28, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
This is me every time I waltz into a thread where someone needs to be told how to play football..
qOnWoPxXnm0Vi.gif

What you campaigners need to know is your team is full of s**t truck spuds and my team is heaps better.
Get a grip campaigners

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Because it was fun.

You should try barracking for a traditional Victorian club, rather than some soulless franchise, created for you by advertising executives.
We don't go for some soulless franchise, that Mantle (pun completely intended) is held by the purple mob down the road.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Because it was fun.

You should try barracking for a traditional Victorian club, rather than some soulless franchise, created for you by advertising executives.
Still licking your wounds..?

CollinGood. :)

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
The only women I ever belted in my life were male West Coast supporters.
Maybe wait until the details have been released before you start throwing accusations around.

You of all people should know that nothing good comes from going the early crow :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Lame schoolchild attempt at oneupmanship

Earlier in the season. He's a selfish show pony type and then that enormous squib in the grand final settles it.

Seems to be on very good terms with himself, but lacks real substance.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
Earlier in the season. He's a selfish show pony type and then that enormous squib in the grand final settles it.

Seems to be on very good terms with himself, but lacks real substance.
Well you seem to have researched it very thoroughly.

I’m glad you can stand above the man due to your own perceptions that are not bringing you down to his level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back