Will Eagles fans conduct themselves like the embarrassing 2017 Richmond dickheads?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not likely, not many supporters copped the s**t we did for 37 years, it was always going to be an ingracious celebration when we eventually won the flag.

When we role the Eagles in next years GF we will try to be better sports about it okay:D

I guess we're just used to being competitive and Richmond were non-competitive for a very long time

God help us if Shemantle ever wins a flag. They will make the front running Richmond fans look gracious

If ever I feel a little sad, I just think of Geelong finals performances without Dank and The Weapon. That always makes me giggle.
Whenever I'm feeling sad I think of Snake_Baker providing us with the most entertaining BigFooty melt in history.

If ever I feel a little sad, I just think of Geelong finals performances without Dank and The Weapon. That always makes me giggle.
That’s a bit complicated.
Why not just think Tigers prelim..?

When we role the Eagles in next years GF we will try to be better sports about it okay:D
You talking about World of Warcraft or emulating us? Either which way is your fantasy doesn’t phase us in the West, we now know you can’t even win games that matter at home whilst we just strolled on in and lifted what was apparently already yours right from under your noses on your home turf. Nice fantasy role you played, maybe you needed a Pokémon power card?

That’s a bit complicated.
Why not just think Tigers prelim..?
Sure the Tigers played a poor game after the longest winning streak at the MCG in history. Was bound to happen sooner or latter I s'pose. At least they're favourites for the flag next year.
But since Dank and The Weapon, Geelong fails in in finals have been an annual event. A key element to slapstick comedy is it's predictability. We anticipate the fall, wait for it, then it happens and we all point and laugh at the poor, pathetic, unfortunate soul.
I think it's nice that little Geelong fills a role in the modern game :)

Sure the Tigers played a poor game after the longest winning streak at the MCG in history. Was bound to happen sooner or latter I s'pose. At least they're favourites for the flag next year.
But since Dank and The Weapon, Geelong fails in in finals have been an annual event. A key element to slapstick comedy is it's predictability. We anticipate the fall, wait for it, then it happens and we all point and laugh at the poor, pathetic, unfortunate soul.
I think it's nice that little Geelong fills a role in the modern game :)
Duuuuuude you gotta get something new boss. The Tigers ultimate fail has badly broken you and you’ve become Richmond’s very own Tazdawk15.

Bok bok bok. :$

You talking about World of Warcraft or emulating us? Either which way is your fantasy doesn’t phase us in the West, we now know you can’t even win games that matter at home whilst we just strolled on in and lifted what was apparently already yours right from under your noses on your home turf. Nice fantasy role you played, maybe you needed a Pokémon power card?
Im more from the space invaders era champ, you had a good win try and have some fun with it.

The Bulldogs fans conducted themselves with grace and humility after winning in 2016, something synonymous with our club but lacking with some others. So did the pla...forget it

a92941fddfd361c10a9950901cd04ea960ab3f6e.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im more from the space invaders era champ, you had a good win try and have some fun with it.
I really enjoying it but obviously not as much as you guys because conducting myself like a dickhead out of enjoyment just seems foolish to me. There’s having fun like I am and then there is blatant idiocy.

So how do you blatant idiots celebrate a premiership? Seems a bit meh so far.
So far I’d rather the crazy fun of the Tiger’s than the Amish s**t you guys got going on.
Don’t get away from Melbourne much? Pun intended.
Just stop with the bitterness Grin, you had your time, that time is now over. The West has risen again so be a happy camper, not a grumpy toddler.

Don’t get away from Melbourne much? Pun intended.
Just stop with the bitterness Grin, you had your time, that time is now over. The West has risen again so be a happy camper, not a grumpy toddler.
Still really happy about our 2017 premiership. It was such a great time. Amplified by the salt of the embittered. It was a great year this year. Had a lot of fun. Pity we fell a little short in the end but am looking forward to next year.
All you pathetic lot have done so far is whinge. Why not have a bit of fun and enjoy your premiership? Your sense of spoilt entitlement is ruining it all for you.

I really enjoying it but obviously not as much as you guys because conducting myself like a dickhead out of enjoyment just seems foolish to me. There’s having fun like I am and then there is blatant idiocy.
Lol, yet you just made a total arse of yourself in that reply, this is the bay mate its for shits and giggles do you really think we behave like this in the real World...BOOOO!:rolleyes:

Still really happy about our 2017 premiership. It was such a great time. Amplified by the salt of the embittered. It was a great year this year. Had a lot of fun. Pity we fell a little short in the end but am looking forward to next year.
All you pathetic lot have done so far is whinge. Why not have a bit of fun and enjoy your premiership? Your sense of spoilt entitlement is ruining it all for you.
Thanks for your opinion, you go on and try to have a nice night now. :)

Yes I do.
For a Happy Buddha your a miserable sod.

I live in WA and dont tell me half your supporters aren't flogs of the highest degree, thats the only thing that keeps the Freo membership number high.

You obviously haven't figured out yet but this is all just a bit of fun.

Your join date suggests your either a bit new to these forums, or your another Redvest4 benny taking the piss?

For a Happy Buddha your a miserable sod.

I live in WA and dont tell me half your supporters aren't flogs of the highest degree, thats the only thing that keeps the Freo membership number high.

You obviously haven't figured out yet but this is all just a bit of fun.
And for a Tiger you’re pretty toothless.
Look you’re not Premiers anymore so there’s need to keep acting like a dikchead, mate.

:):rainbow::tulip::rose::hibiscus::herb::dolphin::cherryblossom::blossom::bee::fourleaf::rabbitface::pandaface::beermug::blueheart::heartpulse::sparklingheart::star::purpleheart::yellowheart::blacksunrays::fullmoonface::praying::D

And for a Tiger you’re pretty toothless.
Look you’re not Premiers anymore so there’s need to keep acting like a dikchead, mate.

:):rainbow::tulip::rose::hibiscus::herb::dolphin::cherryblossom::blossom::bee::fourleaf::rabbitface::pandaface::beermug::blueheart::heartpulse::sparklingheart::star::purpleheart::yellowheart::blacksunrays::fullmoonface::praying::D

You have to be a handbagger in disguise you're to salty for a weagle, while showing none of the Eagle arrogance I know so well, lift your game, Im dissapointed.

You have to be a handbagger in disguise you're to salty for a weagle, while showing none of the Eagle arrogance I know so well, lift your game, Im dissapointed.
Why would I need a disguise. We already waltzed in and took your title by thoroughly outplaying the team who smashed you. If anything you are a Dockers supporter wanting to dine on someone else’s success but can’t bear to wear West Coast colours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back