Will Eagles fans conduct themselves like the embarrassing 2017 Richmond dickheads?

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles played at all your feral grounds in Victoria in 1987 and beyond . grow a historical accuracy . There is nothing more Feral than a Victorian team in Victoria in a self engineered cheating setup that guarantees a home Grand Final for 50 years .
👍
ROFLMAO the richmond flog is bitching about lack of history yet he cannot even remember back 30 years. What a facepalm moment. 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Haha I reckon we will never hear from him again once he takes out the FLOG OF THE YEAR AWARD. 🤣
If that kid wins FOTY, that would be the next big farce on the Bay since the Bottom 50 lost all credibility in 2016 when Mofra left drug addict Tom Boyd out of it in the AFL revival of the Bullflogs

I think we have behaved in a more low key & subdued manner than any premiership winner in history whereas in comparison richmond pinheads have acted so over the top like complete and utter dickheads who have just discovered success at any level for the first time in their entire lives. :$
I felt a bit sorry for Eagles supporters because many of you couldn't celebrate your premiership because it made a lie of your victim narrative. Even though you get more free kicks than any other team, the biggest home ground advantage, better compensation for free agents, umpires blatantly getting you over the line in the Grand Final etc. etc. etc.
In Richmonds case, the 2019 premiership was won against all odds, including rule changes specifically designed to stop Richmonds game plan, a negative free kick ratio, and only having 4 genuine home ground advantage games for the entire home and away season. No wonder we're so proud of our success, whilst you're a little ashamed of yours.
In all seriousness, I think Richmond supporters celebrated your premiership victory harder than you did. For us it was a ******* great day.

I felt a bit sorry for Eagles supporters because many of you couldn't celebrate your premiership because it made a lie of your victim narrative. Even though you get more free kicks than any other team, the biggest home ground advantage, better compensation for free agents, umpires blatantly getting you over the line in the Grand Final etc. etc. etc.
In Richmonds case, the 2019 premiership was won against all odds, including rule changes specifically designed to stop Richmonds game plan, a negative free kick ratio, and only having 4 genuine home ground advantage games for the entire home and away season. No wonder we're so proud of our success, whilst you're a little ashamed of yours.
In all seriousness, I think Richmond supporters celebrated your premiership victory harder than you did. For us it was a ******* great day.
How many MCG games in a row 2019 into the finals

Get ****ed dh

How many MCG games in a row 2019 into the finals

Get f’ed dh
You raise a good point.
The Eagles get to play all of your home games on your home ground.
Richmond only got to play 10 of it's home games on it's home ground last year. Of those 7 were against other MCG tenants or other Victorian clubs.

Yet another reason why Richmonds premierships were far more more hard fought and celebrated than yours. Good on you for being self aware enough to realise. But I think you'll find that it's really not hard to find many more unsporting advantages that the Eagles had over the Tigers.

You raise a good point.
The Eagles get to play all of your home games on your home ground.
Richmond only got to play 10 of it's home games on it's home ground last year. Of those 7 were against other MCG tenants or other Victorian clubs.

Yet another reason why Richmonds premierships were far more more hard fought and celebrated than yours. Good on you for being self aware enough to realise. But I think you'll find that it's really not hard to find many more unsporting advantages that the Eagles had over the Tigers.
Nice way to dodge the reality that shitmond played at the mcg for a record streak INTO the finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stopped reading halfway through as this is an embarrassing sook.

You are seriously complaining that the umpires got us over the line in the GF even though we snatched it from your dynasty destroyers by less than a goal???

FFS I understand you are a tugger But even for your kind you cannot even make this s**t up.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 lmao

I think we have behaved in a more low key & subdued manner than any premiership winner in history whereas in comparison richmond pinheads have acted so over the top like complete and utter dickheads who have just discovered success at any level for the first time in their entire lives. :$

I think you are putting the cart before the horse in this one.
Richmond win the premiership in 2017 and the whole state of WA gets triggered.
Eagles win in 2018 and the whole of Vic are happy and everyone else couldn’t care less.
Richmond win in 2019 and this time the whole state of WA goes into meltdown. People like yourself can’t sleep as the Richmond obsession takes over. Why?
It is the realisation that Richmond is why WA abandoned their own football and sent a team 3000 km to play in the VFL all those years ago.
Just enjoy the BiG Show and move on. And your derbies I forget about the derbies ..enjoy them.

Last edited:
Their premiership celebrations were reasonable but not the Tim Kelly ones. Avatars and generally ferality all round very Reichmond like

Remove this Banner Ad

Back