Will Fremantle make the 8?

Remove this Banner Ad

once Sean Darcy is fully fit, Lobb goes forward
On paper work but in real environment Sean Darcy slow down your forward line .
You got your forward line going vs GWS with Hogan and Tab as 1st and 2nd tall ,cox /macarthy (ill) as third tall.

Last edited:
On paper work but in real environment Sean Darcy slow down your forward line .
You got your forward line going vs GWS with Hogan and Tab as 1st and 2nd tall ,cox /macarthy (ill) as third tall.
A little surprising was how we struggled to contain them. It's not the first time Our mids and have beaten befire, sadly, but our back six has done well in that situation in recent times. Leon attributed the loss across the three lines and I think that's fair.

Well this campaigner is going to be heaps of fun...
Hey Numero Uno if your parents separated would they still be brother and sister???
Nah thug acts are a WC thing. Gaffy is that u?
Ask Flying.
Bad choice of words since Liam Ryan bashed his wife in Kalbarri.
#LiamRyanlikethis
The obsession is strong with this one

years of failure have made freo supporters a little 'tender'

the premiership has cut deep...stay classy

This is easily the Dockers best list, arguably only Pavlich and Modra would make it better. They are in a window and if they don't capitalise on this opportunity to get some success they will slide back into obscurity for another decade.

Considering how patchy most teams' form has been so far I couldn't rule Freo out. I reckon they're at least a 50/50 chance. A good amount of winnable home games on the schedule.
There's no point writing something moderately complimentary to the Dockers.
Their supporters will just ignore it and take the efforts of a couple of semi trolls as representative of the entire WC support base. As for my opinion, will they make it?
Yeah maybe, their best is obviously good enough it's juat a matter of whether they can maintain it for long enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From a list management perspective, I think Freo have one of the top lists in the AFL right now. Maybe even the best.

The only player they will lose in the next few years is Mundy.

Only player they probably cant cover if he goes down injured is Alex Pearce (and he is only 23).

The next few years look pretty good for them imo.

Kudos to their list manager.
Our list is very average and with one elite midfielder. I could argue Sydney have a better list than Freo’s this year. Player for player, there aren’t too many that would crack your starting line up.

Sorry, couldn’t hear you over the boos and the standing ovation for a drug addict and someone that just assaulted a teenager. Are you saying that from platform 1 at three quarter time?

lol bitter much

yes i understand as a freo supporter you have to clutch at any straw..even lies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back