Play Nice Will Geelong win the 2016 premiership?

Where do you think the Cats will finish this year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Always considered the crows 97-98 teams the weakest flag teams when you consider their win loss records.

Still would rather be the worst flag team than the best non flag team.

Also Geelong haven't looked as impressive as either Syd or North so far. Next week will be interesting

I'm calling it now, they are shoe ins for the flag.

When Dangerfield and Selwood turn it on the Cats are unbeatable.

GWS are a very solid outfit and they were completely outplayed by Geelong today.

Troll boy bumps a thread about the Cats. How many threads have you created now that have been removed for trolling?

Troll boy bumps a thread about the Cats. How many threads have you created now that have been removed for trolling?

Where were you the last 2 weeks after your side lost?

Typical Geelong frontrunner.

This is the same supporter base that labels us Hawks fans as bandwagoners :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where were you with your "shoe ins for the premiership" chat in that same time?

Go read through my posting history, you'll see that I've been very consistent with my rating of this Cats side.

I've had Geelong as my tip for the flag from the minute they signed Dangerfield, Henderson, Smith and Selwood.

These signings were the AFL equivalent of the Heat signing LeBron James and Chris Bosh.

The Heat went on to create a dynasty and I expect the Cats to do the same thing.

Dangerfield, Henderson, Smith and Selwood will all retire as Cats players though rather than jump ship again.

Geelong should win at least 4 premierships over the next decade or so and the rest of us are powerless to stop them in their tracks.

Go read through my posting history, you'll see that I've been very consistent with my rating of this Cats side.

I've had Geelong as my tip for the flag from the minute they signed Dangerfield, Henderson, Smith and Selwood.

These signings were the AFL equivalent of the Heat signing LeBron James and Chris Bosh.

The Heat went on to create a dynasty and I expect the Cats to do the same thing.

Dangerfield, Henderson, Smith and Selwood will all retire as Cats players though rather than jump ship again.

Geelong should win at least 4 premierships over the next decade or so and the rest of us are powerless to stop them in their tracks.

You're a flog.

Not even close.
Smashed GWS in contested possession, won the clearances, smashed inside 50s and got a fair ride from the umpires (first time in 3 years), in front of the local ferals desperately needing a win..
And they JUST got there and if not for Selwood being crazy good in the last quarter they probably don't win..

Where were you the last 2 weeks after your side lost?

Typical Geelong frontrunner.

This is the same supporter base that labels us Hawks fans as bandwagoners :rolleyes:

377 posts in 6 years for me, divide that by number of weeks 312= 1.2 posts per week. Playing to my average.

Cant ever remember calling a Hawks supporter a bandwagoner, please show me if l have?

BTW you didn't answer my question, how many threads have you started that have been closed for trolling?

Last edited:
Good win I reckon Geelong have a chance but would I lay my hard earned on it ...no

But I reckon every team in the top 8 this year has a shot

The simple formula is this .....make the top 4 .....win three games and they hand you the cup ....

Right now 8 teams can make the top (crows still can make top for 7-4 presuming they beat saints today at home)

Geelongs best with straight kicking could get it done.....it's too early to make a bold statement though

North are on top but clearly questions remain ....so if they have questions to answer then everyone else does too

Back