Will Geelong win the flag? How far will they go in finals?

How far will Geelong go in finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Havoc

Senior List
Sep 8, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Interested to see how deep in finals both Geelong supporters and neutrals alike think Geelong will go. Last year they were stopped by a virus, so there's no excuses this year unless lighting strikes twice and a virus rips through the team again in the week leading up to a knock out final.

2DF_800.jpg

Interested to see how deep in finals both Geelong supporters and neutrals alike think Geelong will go. Last year they were stopped by a virus, so there's no excuses this year unless lighting strikes twice and a virus rips through the team again in the week leading up to a knock out final.
I feel like your saying a virus isn’t a valid reason to lose a footy match? I’m confused, I thought a virus stopped a Richmond 4 peat in 2018?

i think friday night MCG away final against collingwood will be a preview into the GF.

whoever wins that one i am bookmarking for the flag.

i have rated collingwood enormously this season and think it will be a match similar to the richmond geelong game earlier.

70 odd thousand screaming collingwood fans on a friday night will be no easy task against a quality side, but if we get up with no injuries i expect us to win the flag.

Geelong worst possible matchup week 1.

Collingwood get a free home final for finishing 4th

Geelong have zero advantage.

Cats advantage is playing 4th. If they can’t beat the pies forget about winning the flag. Thought they were a great travelling team anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their record in qualifying finals isn't great, especially after a bye. I wouldn't be surprised if they lost to Collingwood and went on to win the flag.

Geelong worst possible matchup week 1.

Collingwood get a free home final for finishing 4th

Geelong have zero advantage.
Venue yes for sure, but really if this is to be our year we should be good enough to win this match, it’ll be a test of nerves because the Pies play fearless, seemingly unconcerned about the scoreboard, whereas in the past we’ve definitely done the opposite. Can’t wait too see how much we’ve truly changed..

Should be a very interesting finals series.

Geelong have played the best footy this year but I still feel like Melbourne are a better team.

Their are no real weak teams either which makes it good, you could argue the Dogs, Swans, Tiges, Pies, Lions & Freo any of these sides could beat any team at their best but who will play there best?

It rests on the strength of Jeremy Cameron's hamstring and Tom Hawkins brainfade suspendable act capabilities

Back