Will history be kind to GWSteven GWSilvagni?

How will history look back on Silvagni's time as Carlton list manager?

• Almost as overrated a list manager as he was a player. Almost.

• As the man who butchered Carlton's list so hard they had to scapegoat another few coaches.

• The epitome of mediocrity, reminiscent of Marc Murphy's career & captaincy.

• As an innocent victim doomed by Carlton pervasive culture of failure.

• Someone who did a fantastic job, overshadowed by every other aspect of the club being crap.

• SOS keeping his job for 5 years puzzles J.Watts more than Ted Bundy evading capture so long.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Triggered.
I’m only going to do this once, this is for any campaigner that wants to call me...
You’d better have something better than a millennial meme, or I’m going to eat your missus and her mate......you weren’t there campaigner.❤️

I’m only going to do this once, this is for any campaigner that wants to call me...
You’d better have something better than a millennial meme, or I’m going to eat your missus and her mate......you weren’t there campaigner.❤
Nice melt D.H!, I'm just here anticipating your regular Round 1 ass-whooping so you'll be even more triggered than you are right now.... :$

He told Gossip Girl (Caro) and Tubby Hutchy to GAGF on Footy Assified a few years ago, that's good enough for me 👍👍👍
FFS man. They're fellow tiger supporters. Show a bit of respect. Would have been constructive criticism to try and help out SOS's many inadequacy's.

FFS man. They're fellow tiger supporters. Show a bit of respect. Would have been constructive criticism to try and help out SOS's many inadequacy's.

Hate to break it to you mate, but Tubs is a Geelong supporter. He isn't the type of supporter you would want at your footy club anyway:)

Back