Traded Will Hoskin-Elliott [traded to Collingwood for their 2017 2nd rd pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought thats what he said, "Ignorant masses" ie the vfl media and public.

Most of the AFL fans dont feel the same way
If only you knew you poor ignorant soul. I live in Sydney and i even know most AFL fans in Australia are not happy with what the Giants have been given.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing Good Things from Pre-Season Training
There have ben plenty of duds that have smashed pre season. Means * all until the real stuff starts.

Mark my words on this, he will be an ok player, nothing more, nothing less

There have ben plenty of duds that have smashed pre season. Means **** all until the real stuff starts.

Mark my words on this, he will be an ok player, nothing more, nothing less

and How are you sure Mr.Know It All?

Oh sorry, I just realised this was a praise- Collingwood only thread. My bad

Fwiw he is fast becoming the most overhyped player around. He is definately the type of player who mysteriously gets better the less he plays. Average forward, hopeless midfielder

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

He is a Melbourne fan, they are experts at spotting duds who burn it up in summer and stink in the season proper

Going bit early with that Call

Not really, it's purely the balance of probabilities. I wouldn't have thought many players who haven't been able to crack a best 22 consistently or play good football for two years at 22-23 have turned it around to be great players. Doesn't mean he isn't capable of doing it, just that a 2nd rounder in a good draft is more than what I would assume that gamble is worth. Was truly expecting a token trade like the Stewart one.

Not really, it's purely the balance of probabilities. I wouldn't have thought many players who haven't been able to crack a best 22 consistently or play good football for two years at 22-23 have turned it around to be great players. Doesn't mean he isn't capable of doing it, just that a 2nd rounder in a good draft is more than what I would assume that gamble is worth. Was truly expecting a token trade like the Stewart one.
I think they have loudmouth Eddie to thank for the lack of bargain

Both Lord and Will were highly thought of within the club, opportunity required them both to move.
Dick measuring on them is unseemly and rather early

Certainly not bragging as Stewart isn't going to be best 22 and has some way to go to be a consistent AFL performer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back