Prediction Will Hoskin- Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

WHE will get done.

Interesting North into Williams. Wonder if that will involve Black?

His manager was on SEN this morning and said he would be surprised if he (WHE) was still at GWS after today.

D'Orazio also manages Marley and said there was some late interest in him and he is considering a couple of offers.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That sounds very Promising.

Sooner the Better:thumbsu:

JAKE NIALL
GIANT Will Hoskin-Elliott will join Collingwood in exchange for the Pies' future second-round selection and potentially another pick coming back from the Giants.
Hoskin-Elliott's move has been forced through quickly after Brett Deledio indicated he wanted to join the Giants and the club needs to get money out.
Travis Cloke should also be a Bulldog soon.

That is not too bad with a Pick coming back to us. I say that pick might come from the Delideo Trade

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/liv...y/news-story/65df1c877ef5187a1b47bb387e76852d

Pietime get any trades right? This is my true victory.
Why do you keep targeting Pie Time? Posters went in to bat for you the other day about others bullying you, but you're doing exactly the same thing to him with these constant snide comments. No wonder he won't post here anymore.

Why do you keep targeting Pie Time? Posters went in to bat for you the other day about others bullying you, but you're doing exactly the same thing to him with these constant snide comments. No wonder he won't post here anymore.

and We lost a lot of Good Posters because the Keyboard Warriors/Bullies

U were saying?
Empty vessels Apex
Yes, have a gloat that GWS made us pay a premium during a fire sale. Just be happy that he's playing for us. You've been hot for him for long enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a difference between banter with another poster and calling someone a troll and a flog name calling.

If he likes ballet training he could be a huge win for us. Fills a need we've long had for an Isaac Smith/Stephen Hill type racehorse if all goes to plan.
Looks like things are turning out exactly as I'd hoped. He's a lovely kick and has pace to burn, and has a defensive aspect to his game as shown by the run down from behind against the Bulldogs. Our previous incarnations of this role have been along the lines of Seedsman, Clinton Young... if you go back far enough, maybe even Brad Dick and Ryan Lonie. I think Hoskin-Elliot could be the best pure winger we've had in a long time.

Last edited:
Whats actually wrong with him? as in what injury? Not sure I've seen it posted or even mentioned in media yet.
Ilio-tibial band syndrome, or some variant thereof, treated with a surgical release.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back